“Great dives!”

divePro Cancun Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are a beginner that has not tried this amazing activity, or a hard core diver with specific needs and special requests, divePro Cancun Diving provides integral Scuba diving solutions. We specialize on REFERRAL OPEN WATER DIVER COURSES. DESIGN YOUR OWN DIVEPACK Personalized, Private Attention!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Thanks to the team of DivePro it was a great time! Miguel (the manager) orginized everything by e-mail, with all the details and information I needed, and the Keila (dive trainer) was very very nice, helpfull and supportive.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We visiting Mexico in December 2013 and just wanted to do one 2-tank dive. Right from when I first contacted Miguel before our holiday through to the thanks I got from him when we returned to England, the service was top-notch and couldn't be faulted. Miguel was a pleasure to correspond with, providing clear guidance on what they could offer us and a great deal. He even arranged transport to and from the boat for us which was so helpful.

Keila greeted us at the dock, and was friendly and professional in getting us ready for our dive.

And our guide, Lars, was just brilliant! He was great fun to chat to, took us on two wonderful, relaxed dives, and gave us confidence that we were safe in his hands. He waited for the other dive groups to go off before we went in so there were no other divers around us, and it felt like it was just the 3 of us and the ocean life. It was very relaxed, just what we wanted. The boat also wasn't at all crowded, maybe 6 other divers with a guide. We really enjoyed our trip with Lars.

You can't go wrong with DivePro, I will definitely be contacting Miguel again if we return to Mexico and hope that Lars is still there as a guide, thank you so much for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My first experience diving in Cancun was a recommendation from a friend to work with Miguel. I will always use Miguel and DivePro in the future. My wife and I needed to get open water certified, and then we wanted to dive with our friends later in the week.
Our instructor Lars was fantastic. Very patient, understanding, safety-conscious, and hilarious! It made our OW Cert experience unique and memorable. We also dove with Keila who was also wonderful.
After this experience, we changed our plans for certification for our children. Originally planning to go to the Virgin Islands, we are now planning to return to DivePro and Cancun to have them go through the same experience we did!
Great job Miguel, and congratulations on your commitment to professionalism and service. We are looking forward to our return trip this summer 2014.

1  Thank ethorsen11
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I had always wanted to learn to scuba dive, having snorkeled many times over the years. I tried to become certified once before but the online e-learning was not for me. I did alot of research and decided on DivePro Cancun and was so happy I did. Miguel was prompt in his email and his description of what to expect was exactly what I received. Very professional. My instructor, Lars, was just fantastic. He has 28 years of experience and was calm, reassuring, knowledgeable and encouraging. I truly didn't know if I would be able to dive, but he made me believe that I could...and sure enough I did! The other staff were very personable and helpful. A great experience. And I got certified!

1  Thank LovesNewExperiences
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Senior Miguel, I cannot praise you & your staff too highly. Your email instructions were prompt, clear, simple and friendly.

The instructor you assigned me, Keila, was an extraordinary professional; patient, thorough, clear, careful, thoughtful, and delightful company. Her explanations and demonstrations made the learning process easy. When I became lost in Dive Table #3, she broke each step into small pieces until the whole process became transparent and easy - the tables and calculations quickly became very comfortable. Her under water teaching and skills exams - using hand signals - were very easy to understand. Keila made me feel both safe and challenged.

The actual dives themselves were awesome experiences of beauty!

The entire team with her: Lars, Hugo, Fred and the Lady Fiona crew always demonstrated both serious concern for safety, camaraderie, and a contagious joy-of-life.

I will be telling friends and clients what an exceptional, terrific education this was. And I hope to be back next year. Thank you!

1  Thank Dan_and_Ellen_Morin