“Best Referral for PADI Certification”

divePro Cancun Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are a beginner that has not tried this amazing activity, or a hard core diver with specific needs and special requests, divePro Cancun Diving provides integral Scuba diving solutions. We specialize on REFERRAL OPEN WATER DIVER COURSES. DESIGN YOUR OWN DIVEPACK Personalized, Private Attention!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was very impressed with the immediate communication from Miguel, he gave me all the information I needed to complete my PADI diving certification. I did not have good cell phone service so he called my hotel to confirm that I made it to Cancun safely. He sent a taxi driver to come pick us up and take us back to the hotel each day. Lars was my scuba instructor for the 4 dives. I was nervous about the test I would have to perform to get my certification but Lars made me feel very comfortable. I could not have had a better experience! Thanks to Lars and Miguel, I now feel very comfortable diving. I will book through Miguel on future dive trips to Cancun. Thank you Lars and Miguel!

Erin and Brian

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Took the advance course while on a week long diving vacation. Their staff is great and all are very friendly, accomdating, and knowledgeable. Other than a pickup problem the day they had issues with their transportation service, the service was top notch. We dove a few reefs between Xcaret and Playa Del Carmen which was really great where we saw the biggest turtle I've ever seen. The Cozumel dive displayed tremendous architectural underwater beauty. I learned I'm not a big fan of the Cinotes which are fresh water caverns. While beautiful to look up into the jungle from the depths of a cave, the rest is just rocks to me. Maybe if we were in one with the more interesting cave features it would be better, but I like the sea better. We dove a wreck too which was also a good dive. The only invonvenience is walking out to the boat because there's no dock at the beach. . . really not a big deal, but if it were really hot, some folks might have an issue. The boats are fairly small, so you can't bring anything but your gear on your back. Again, the reason to be here is to dive beautiful locations with expert people who are fun to hang with. . . these guys can do that.

1  Thank Timbotim
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My screen name is "Wanderlust Scuba Diver," and I reside in San Diego, California. Whenever I have an East Coast client, I take advantage of the opportunity to travel to diving destinations that are more economical than flying home for the weekend. I went to Cancun to specifically dive on April 19th and 20th for my #113 – 118 dives.

After doing research on the internet, I chose Scuba Cancun. I was impressed with Miguel from the onset. His responsiveness to my initial email, in which I asked a myriad of questions, was in less than 24 hours. He provided copious details, including logistics and custom-designing my dives based on my experience and request for a private dive guide.

As we exchanged a number of emails prior to my arrival, it was evident that both of us had reached a high comfort level with each other to the degree that when I arrived on-site, it felt – as we hugged – that we had already been friends for some time. It is noteworthy that Miguel – while maintaining an expected level of professionalism – was still able to develop such a positive and yet warm rapport.

I was looking forward to Miguel potentially being my private dive guide, but I observed that he had to tend to other business operations. Consequently, he assigned Lars to me. Lars was a GREAT match in terms of personality AND based on him asking me what my diving interests were and what I hoped to see during our dives! (Of course, during our exchanges, it was evident that both Miguel and Lars were safety conscious too.)

There was one point when somehow Miguel’s schedule unexpectedly opened up, and he was actually able to join Lars and me on a dive!!! I was ECSTATIC that was the case, and Miguel even brought along his underwater camera / video cam!

The final aspect that warrants THE LOUDEST ACCOLADE is how he handled the fact that I misunderstood him and overpaid by $200. Miguel could have simply taken the $200, and I would have been “none the wiser” of my error. The PROFOUND integrity that Miguel demonstrated is EXTRAORDINARY and will have a resounding effect. In the future, my objective to dive in Cancun for the sake of seeing the Cancun marine environment and marine life will be secondary to the fact that…

...emphatically, my objective of coming back to Cancun will be to dive with Miguel (and/or Lars) and Scuba Cancun.

3  Thank MarisaResurreccion
diveproCancunDiving, General Assistant at divePro Cancun Diving, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Thank you for your words Marisa! It was our honor t to dive with you and we hope to see you again soon. You were wonderful to deal with and a very smooth process to reserve and follow up with your dives. We are very proud you were satisfied with our services
We at divePro work together with Scuba Cancun as some of our dives are done with Scuba Cancun where I am Manager of Operations and where we work together to provide a specialized, personal and private services.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was such a wonderful experience, beguiling with Miguel's prompt response to my inquiries about the training for one of my sons and then for diving for the 3 of us. Hugo was the dive master, his patience, way of teaching and expertise were very reassuring.
I highly recommend dive pro Cancun. We were very impressed
Thank you Miguel for contacting me so fast and thank you Hugo for your professionalism. Thanks to the rest of the boat crew
Maritza from Kansas

Gracias Maritza! thank you very much, it was fantastic to meet you and your wonderful family of divers. We hope you allow us to continue providing our services to you and return soon.
I remain at your service.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

The service and experience were great from emailing prior to trip all the through to the dock at the end of dives . Miguel was very attentive to my concerns and questions. Keila was very friendly and accommodating host. Hugo was like one of my boys as well as very knowledgable about reefs and made my referral certification the coolest experience of my life so far . Great job guys. Hope to dive with you in the future