“Excellent Customer Service”

divePro Cancun Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are a beginner that has not tried this amazing activity, or a hard core diver with specific needs and special requests, divePro Cancun Diving provides integral Scuba diving solutions. We specialize on REFERRAL OPEN WATER DIVER COURSES. DESIGN YOUR OWN DIVEPACK Personalized, Private Attention!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I was referred to Dive Pro Cancun Diving by my local Dive Shop. I sent them an email and had a reply very fast from Miguel. Miguel answered all my questions regarding completing my open water dives for my dive certification. He went above and beyond to help me with the arrangements. He even gave me great directions on getting to the dive boat from my hotel.
On the days of my first dives and my second dives, he met me and made sure I had all the equipment needed and that it was a good fit as well as that it was operating. He than introduced me to Lars, who would be my personal instructor for the completion of my dives. Lars was very reassuring to me. As a beginner I had no fears after talking and listening to his instructions. During the dives he was monitoring my performance and comfort at all times. After the dives he always ask if I was comfortable with all facets of the dive and if there was anything I wanted to do over. He also answered all my questions regarding the dive.
In closing all I can say is if you are looking for Excellent Customer Service this is the place.

Bill

in 43 reviews
"skills"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had never been SCUBA diving before and I went on a last minute trip to Cancun with the intention of getting PADI open water certified. We booked our trip 1.5 weeks ahead of time so it was a bit of a time crunch to get organized. I emailed a bunch of dive shops and Miguel at divePro responded immediately (within minutes) and he was extremely professional and attentive. He was in constant contact and we organized things within a couple of days. He even told us how to use the bus system instead of being overcharged for cabs. Not that price was the most important thing (because SCUBA certification is not something to go cheap on), but he also had the best prices that I have seen.
We did our dives at Scuba Cancun where Miguel is a Manager and the boats were big, reliable, and some of our equipment was less than a month old. We did our full certification in 2 days because we had done all the theory beforehand.
Our divemaster was Lars and he was amazing. He was extremely experienced, had been teaching for 17 years all over the world, and he was hilarious.
We enjoyed it so much that we booked a wreck dive for a couple of days later and Miguel even made it a private dive so it was just myself and my friend. Next time I visit Cancun I will definitely contact Miguel again and I would recommend divepro to anyone looking to dive in Cancun.

2  Thank Alana H
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Everything was smooth when dealing with DivePro, from the second of finding them on the web while searching for a shop to complete my girlfriends referral dives. Miguel kept in contact via email or phone once we arrived in Cancun. The boats were excellent, the rental gear was like brand new and Miguel's choice for a instructor to complete her skill dives with Lars was great. The guy was super friendly and her skill dives were like pleasure dives with skills tested sporadically throughout, making her feel more comfortable. We travel to Mexico almost yearly and though this was my first time with DivePro it definately will not be my last. Thanks Miguel, Lars and the DivePro staff.

5  Thank ctfd86
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I were looking to get some diving in while also moving up from PADI SCUBA to PADI OPEN WATER. We emailed a handful of dive shops in Cancun and the only shop to reply back within minutes (literally) was divePro (the other shops took three days to a week). Our POC, MIguel, was extremely helpful in coordinating our certification process, working with our past dive shop, replying to emails constantly (we probably sent 100 emails back and forth), and he even arranged our pick-up from the airport (there was a guy out front with our name on it).

When we arrived, Miguel designated my wife and I to work with Lars (private dive instructor and guide - all day). Lars has been doing this for 20 years and naturally made my wife and I at ease (which is important when you're doing something like diving). I honestly felt like my wife and I could both run out of air at the bottom of the sea and Lars would ensure our survival. We had actually hoped to go back a second day, but ended up sleeping in and eating. Our mistake :)

Regardless of where you come from or what language you speak, this shop will take care of you (Lars speaks nearly a dozen languages). The cost is good, the customer service is the best I've ever experienced, the on-site restaurant makes great sandwiches, and I'd love to go back and work with Miguel's team. It was really the highlight of our trip!!

Moral of the story - don't look anywhere but here.

Pros:
Everything.

Cons:
Nothing.

3  Thank TravisMT