“Very happy”

divePro Cancun Diving
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are a beginner that has not tried this amazing activity, or a hard core diver with specific needs and special requests, divePro Cancun Diving provides integral Scuba diving solutions. We specialize on REFERRAL OPEN WATER DIVER COURSES. DESIGN YOUR OWN DIVEPACK Personalized, Private Attention!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Emailed them about dives and got information back quickly and was very helpful. Miguel was very helpful in setting up our dives. We took several dives and both master divers, Hugo and Christian, were great and very knowledgable. I would definitely dive again with them. Thanks for a great time!

4  Thank Bnsmith80
in 127 reviews
"referral"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We recently completed 4 dives with Miguel in Cancun. It had been many years since my wife and I had dove, and my son needed to complete is final 2 dives for certification. Miguel took the time to answer all my emails and to setup a special accommodations for these dives. Miguel was extremely thorough in is dive briefing and made the whole family feel very comfortable and safe. Miguel dove with my son and completed his certification skills and my wife and I dove with 2 dive masters to ensure we had a safe experience. In addition we had exceptional VIP treatment on the boat and and in the water.
It is quite clear that Miguel really loves diving, teach and the ocean, and he takes the extra effort to make sure that your dive experience is the best. If you are diving in Cancun, I definitely recommend him!

7  Thank Curt P
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I recently completed my Advanced Open Water Training/Certification with Miguel. He is wonderful to work with - very patient, thorough, and helpful! When you book with Miguel, he will work with you one-on-one, which is great for improving your skills while diving (my buoyancy got much better after the 6 dives with Miguel). I highly recommend him regardless of the diver's level of experience - anyone could learn something from his expertise! Additionally, Miguel was flexible in scheduling and helpfully accommodated my work schedule, which was wonderful.

In total, if you are diving in Cancun, I highly recommend diving with Miguel!

7  Thank Megan B
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I have been learning to SCUBA dive and had the chance of going to Cancun, so decided to do my Open Water referral Dives out there.

I searched around and on reading previous reviews, contacted Miguel. Best decision I could have made, he was very quick replying and also very helpful in what kit to bring. After several emails, my course was all booked. His prices are cheap, but his service is 5 Star.

I met up with Miguel and had a great two weeks diving, not only doing my open water, but also the advanced as well as a few extra dives. All the instruction was one on one, and done at a pace to suit me. I felt totally safe and confident diving with him. All I can say, is to repeat what everyone else has said, and whole heartedly recommend Miguel, whatever you want, from Basic PADI training right through to having an experienced dive buddy to dive with.

He was also able to help us get a local friendly taxi driver to take us on a few tours, again, this was great and at a reasonable rate. We went to dive in a Cenote and also trips to Tulum and Chiken Itza.

Many thanks Miguel, really made my holiday one to remember and I look forward to coming out again in the future and diving with you again, take care my friend

7  Thank Intranicity
See more reviews
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We completed our open water referral with Miguel recently. We exchanged emails before we arrived in Mexico and during (due to some very windy weather and rescheduling) which was great as we always knew what was going on. I was quite nervous as this was my first ever dive and was concerned about my mask clearing skills. Once Miguel knew this he really reassured me that everything would be OK. He let me decide when we completed the skill and was right there with me throughout all 4 dives 1 on 1. We would definitely use Miguel for all future dives in Cancun, such friendly service, from someone who really knew his stuff.
Also we expressed our wish to do a cenote dive. Miguel said he needed to assess our buoyancy control before allowing this (this was typical of Miguel, he wants you to have a good experience - not to make money) We were delighted to be able to do this dive and felt very safe in the hands of Miguel's colleague Christian. Amazing experience!

4  Thank Lou_nMike