“Great little place”

Peter's Restaurante
Reserve with OpenTable
Peter's Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 976 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Robalo y sierra
Description: Peter's Restaurant...Where flavors & feeling meet...Peter really likes and wants to Cook and please his guests with a memorable dinner in a cozy setting with personal attention from himself, his wife Claudia and son Eder. Small, cozy restaurant where one feels at home while enjoying an excellent dinner. Interesting menu with a different flair in dishes and preparations, Good Wine list with also options by the glass.
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Great little place”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Our first visit, but not our last. We tried this restaurant after reading other reviews and we were very impressed. It's a small, nicely appointed place in downtown. Menu very different and everything we had was great! We will be back next year.

Visited May 2013

Vancouver, Washington
“Hidden paradise in Cancun”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I went looking for somewhere new in Cancun to eat I found Peter's and I am so glad I did. What a wonderful last night of our vacation. The Food was fabulous, the service was great and the price I thought for the quality was very reasonable. We had a glass of wine, salad, dinner and dessert and with Tip was about $100 which I didn't think was bad at all. The menu had something for everyone. I had the chicken and my friend had the pork. Both were delicious. There were many fish entrees to choose from as well as steak. Peter came to our table several times to welcome us and to make sure everything was satisfactory It is a little hard to find. It is uptown around the corner of Dolce Veta another popular place We will be back!!!

• Visited May 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Cancun's Best”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We finally made it to Peter's ,just sorry we missed it on previous visits to Cancun.
Chef Houben (Peter) and his wife make you feel welcomed and make sure that you leave with a feeling to return sooner rather than later.
The food too was simply amazing.
The graved lax,cured in house was exquisite ,served on a fresh,tasty salad.The pate and salads were plentiful and tasty,nicely
presented.
The Salmon Entree,Shrimp Pasta and the Brisket were equally well prepared and tasty.
The Desert selection looked fantastic but we were too full to enjoy.
The service was also very good and attentive .
As their slogan says"Where flavors and feelings meet"
We will be back!

Visited May 2013
Berthoud, Colorado
“Don't miss this restaurant”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food was outstanding! We ate everything. I loved the smoked salmon. Peter took our order and made everything just the way we wanted it. The prices were very reasonable and we only wish that we would have gone on our first night instead of our last, as we would have eaten at Peter's again!

Visited April 2013
Camillus, New York
“Best Restaurant in Cancun”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

My wife and I had been there in 2011 and it was excellent. We were in cancun this past week and we went twice for dinner, both dinners were excellent. The restaurant is easy to get to either via cab or bus. Peter and his wfie, Claudia, greet you on arrival to the restaurant. The service is excellent and both Peter and Claudia are very nice and did everything to accommodate your wishes. My wife and I had the mushroom raviolis which were excellent and I had the veal marsala which was cooked to perfection. My wife's steak was also perfectly cooked. Desert was excellent as well. The second night I had his special veal chop that was stuffed with crab meat and it was awesome. My wife had the veal and it was done very well. I would highly recommend this place for couples who want a quiet and romantic dinner without the over the top setting that unfortunately plagues a good deal of the hotel zone restaurants. The food and atmosphere speak for themselves and one gets the clear impression that Peter and Claudia but their lives into their restaurant. I would highly recommend this restaurant and I would tell those who only congregate in the hotel zone to not be afraid and take the taxi ride or bus ride to this place. You will not regret it. It is also very reasonably priced and we will continue to come back to Peter's as we good to Cancun every year. So if you want a nice gourmet dinner in an intimate setting with the chef and wife who personally greets you and makes you feel at home, then this is the place for you. It really does not get much better.

• Visited May 2013