Just returned from a weeks stay at the Royal Caribbean and could not have been happier. This is one of the cleanest, friendliest places you'll ever stay. Wi-fi in each room, complete gym (extra) and the beach are enough to come for alone. A few tips:
1) Use the restauarants at the other Royal resorts. The Palapa next door is great for any meal. The Veranda at the Royal Sands is excellent too.
2) Do not go to the Captains Cove restaurant even though its part of the Royal family. Bad food, bad service!!!
3) Go to Lonerzillos if you are looking for some of the finest seafood and lobster around.
4) The Spa at the Royal Sands is incredibly beaustiful throughout. Great services.
Excellent choice, do not hesitate to book here. Enjoy. We did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Caribbean(R) Nestled between a magnificent stretch of powder-white sand and lovingly tended tropical gardens, our two resorts offer an exceptional collection of services... And twice the fun. Escape to paradise. Sink your toes into soft white sand that's always cool to the touch and listen to the murmur of the waves. Start the day with a swim in the pool, work out in the gym or sign up for tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Vacatia, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Caribbean Resort Royal
- Royal Caribbean Resort Cancun
- Royal Carribean
- Caribbean Royal