This was a wonderful complex with very friendly staff. Starting with our arrival at around 2:30pm - a room was ready and we had our bags in no time.
Off to lunch at Taco Restaurant next door at Royal Islander, with a pina colada and I was in the tropical mood in no time.
Only complaint was a mother with 3-4 kids was at the pool bar when I was trying to eat on second day. Bar staff did not tell her they couldn't be at the bar. They were sat AT THE BAR eating Oreos, empty foil wrapper left to blow off bar in the pool. And they jumping in the water in the roped off area splashing people at the bar and hitting me with their pool floats while I was eating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Caribbean(R) Nestled between a magnificent stretch of powder-white sand and lovingly tended tropical gardens, our two resorts offer an exceptional collection of services... And twice the fun. Escape to paradise. Sink your toes into soft white sand that's always cool to the touch and listen to the murmur of the waves. Start the day with a swim in the pool, work out in the gym or sign up for tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Vacatia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Caribbean Resort Royal
- Royal Caribbean Resort Cancun
- Royal Carribean
- Caribbean Royal