I had a great week, but that was all erased on checkout.
I have been a long time member and have seen several changes over the years. Restaurants good food as always, but prices are going out of the roof. Annual fees have tripled since we purchased. Events have diminished. They will be selling the property in 5 years per contract, and are pressing to sell at their new facilities, might be the reason.
They charged me for a towel that was stolen from my daughter, within 5 minutes of entering the pool. There was NO empathy from the staff or management, just got blown off. This showed no respect for long term members. For $10.00 they have lost my support, and likely will not receive future purchases at their facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Caribbean(R) Nestled between a magnificent stretch of powder-white sand and lovingly tended tropical gardens, our two resorts offer an exceptional collection of services... And twice the fun. Escape to paradise. Sink your toes into soft white sand that's always cool to the touch and listen to the murmur of the waves. Start the day with a swim in the pool, work out in the gym or sign up for tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Vacatia, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Caribbean Resort Royal
- Royal Caribbean Resort Cancun
- Royal Carribean
- Caribbean Royal