The Royal Caribbean
$337
$330
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$365
$503
$626
$506
Hyatt.com
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
Moon Palace Cancun(Cancun)
$604
$538
2,335 results
All reviewstradewinds restauranttime sharefull kitchenliving roomthomas moore travelcaptain's covedaily maid servicetimeshare resortel conquistadorpersonal conciergewelcome homefree shuttlenice resortconvenience storeshuttle serviceroom keyhotel zone
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this resort for four days, five nights. Arriving on a Friday, we had to change rooms on the Saturday which could have been made a little easier. We had a tour booked for the next day and with the room change had nowhere to store our valuables, which did cause us some distress but once we go into our new room it was all plain sailing. The pool was excellent, the service at the pool bar was brilliant. The Mexican nachos...yum. I loved the fact your room keycard doubled as a charge card and each guest had their own account, made keeping tabs on spend redundant and the charge card was accepted in their sister resort hotels as well. So there was no reason to carry cash at all, though it did get confusing at times with something's priced in USD and some in Pasoes. The front counter staff were polite and helpful, bellboys very helpful and the cleaners very thorough, our room sparkled after the cleaners had been and our room ( both of them) was very nice...would have no hesitation in staying there again.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Just a great place for families to enjoy the sun, beach and pool. Easy access to town on the buses that run very frequently. Maid service six days a week. Grounds are immaculate and employees are very friendly. Multiple restaurants across three resorts that are linked to each other. Newly opened Mayan Museum is right next door

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BobRiverside_CA
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This resort is beautiful!! The staff was very friendly. There are so many activities and amenities on this resort. I played tennis, did morning yoga, use the pool facilities, and painted pottery. I loved that this resort is right on the beach. I would wakeup, do my morning yoga, and then go to the beach. This was a very relaxing trip. The royal resorts also provide shuttles to all of the other royal resorts so you can use those facilities too. I took the shuttle to one of the Royals that was a block away from the Kukulkan mall that had high end stores. We would also walk to La Isla.

Overall, the resort was very clean and very spacious. We had an amazing view of the ocean from our balcony. I would definitely go back to this resort. I am currently trying to plan another trip for this summer at another Royal resort.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank KristinL432
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 6 days and our experiences there were awesome.
We transfered from the airport to the hotel by Thomas More, the official tour agency partner of Royal Resorts. The booth is inside the building right before exiting, the staff and the driver were very courteous. We even had the whole van for our own by just paying the shared service price. Check in was ok, but we didn't know that we have to pay USD400 deposit either in cash or credit card, I was allowed to put only USD 100 deposit.
Our room is on the 9th floor, most rooms have ocean view, ours are side-faceing the ocean but it was still awesome. We can hear the waves and enjoy the view. The room is spacious, powerful air conditioning, equipped with LCD TV with 30+ channels, DVD player, safe box, refrigerator, utensils, plates, coffee maker, clothes hanger. The shower is powerful also. It did not come with toothbrush/paste and only with body wash until a concierge came visit the next day with a small complimentary bottle of wash.
The swimming pools are good with pool bar and restaurant. The beach is also great. There are also free daily activities and free shuttles to other Royal Resorts.
Front desk staffs are courteous and will guide you to anywhere like in Downtown.
It is also very safe as there is staff stationed in front and asking for your room number.
There's also a staff in the bus stop outside and guiding people to the buses.
There are two connivence stores (OXXO and another), Santander bank and traffic light (much safer to cross the road).
The walk from the street to the hotel might be long for some people, but actually all hotels have either a long walk or a very steep walk to the lobby.
The only cons I see are the extremely slow (almost un-connectable) WiFi and there is no single bed option for 2-person rooms. Otherwise, I recommend The Royal Caribbean, it's inexpensive and gives excellent value.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean-front or 8th floor or above if you want full ocean view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We have stayed here many times and are never disappointed in the service, and cleanliness of this resort. I visit here a few times a year because of the people who work here and their attention to detail. They really make me feel like I am coming home, from the gardeners to the front desk. This is a treat to stay here.

Room Tip: all the rooms have an ocean view but G building is ocean front
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends