We ( a family of 4 ) are RR members, and usually have a great time in the RC. This time was no different. The villa we rented this time was excellent, and RR gave us the next door villa for the 3 extra days that I requested. The view was excellent, and the balcony was to die for ( 10th floor, great view of the ocean ). The only reason I gave 4 stars is the concierge/host service we are supposed to receive from RR ( it gets to be a real joke after awhile - If you don't want to buy another TS from them, you get NO service in return ). We do not like all inclusive, rather going to eat and drink on our own. Trips to the other 4 RR resorts ( free shuttle ) as well as Puerto Morales to see RR's Grand Residence area were all great. If it wasn't for the shoddy concierge service, I would rank this as high as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Caribbean(R) Nestled between a magnificent stretch of powder-white sand and lovingly tended tropical gardens, our two resorts offer an exceptional collection of services... And twice the fun. Escape to paradise. Sink your toes into soft white sand that's always cool to the touch and listen to the murmur of the waves. Start the day with a swim in the pool, work out in the gym or sign up for tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Caribbean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Royal Caribbean Hotel Cancun
- Cancun Caribbean Resort Royal
- Royal Caribbean Resort Cancun
- Royal Carribean
- Caribbean Royal