Cant stay without sharing.The best stay ever. Starting from the begging we came to the hotel earlier than expected and the front desk allowed us to check-in early. We got into our room it was phenomenal, clean, beautiful and i would say a great view. The pool was amazing, The beach so clean and gorgeous.The staff made it even better. Romeo our concierge was just great at assisting us with booking different activities and always asking to make sure that everything was going great with us. All the time he would see us would be so polite and amazing. :) The rest of the crew was great also. We loved water aerobic with Jorge. We super loved volleyball at three with Fernando, Jorge and Felix from activity center. Their organization was amazing and the games would always be super fun. Those guys need a raise seriously! Francisco at sport desk also was really great, he made us try sky riding and jet ski which was an unforgettable experience. Thanks to this staff and the beautiful resort we are absolutely going to come back. The hotel made our stay easy and we felt like home there. We will miss Royal Islander until next year. Thank you all guys!!!! :) :) :) :) :) Cibaj Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Vacatia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun