The resort is very well maintained and very beautiful. The staff is nice and helpful. It shares amenities with neighboring Royal resorts which makes it nice to be able to try something different. If you have a kitchen in your suite it makes it nice to be able to cook for yourself when you don't feel like going out. There is a market on site that has a pretty good selection, if you go next door to the Royal Caribbean market, they seem to have a bit more. There is a Museum of the Maya in Cancun in front of the resort, definitely see that. The only thing bad that I can say is not at all the fault of the resort, it's the bus, I never could figure out how to get off of the thing. If you hit the stop button, the driver might stop, but probably not, your best bet is to yell at the driver which I think would up your odds of stopping to about 30%.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun