The Royal Islander offers spacious rooms with incredible ocean views. The hotel staff are always prepared to help and make your stay better. My only complaint about this place would be the exceptionally high prices for everything. All of the hotels affiliated restaurants charge extremely high prices. Additionally, all the Royal hotels offer Thomas Cook tours. The Thomas Cook packages are overpriced and poorly organized. I would not recommend. Other than the hotel affiliated restaurants and tour packages, this place is great. Peaceful, well-maintained, and throughly relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelPower, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun