The Royal Islander may be a 5 star rated resort however, this grossly understates the property location, attention to detail (by the staff) and the over the top service. We vacation at the resort each year and are always amazed at their attention to the little details that they attend to for our enjoyment and safety. How many resorts have you been to that at 6:00 am you find someone from housekeeping dusting the ceiling lighting in the reception area or washing the lamp globes around the property. So many of the gardening chores which we take for granted and marvel at the beauty are done by hand in order that the guests are not disturbed. The gardens and lawns are watered by hand as not to deserve the guests. Have you ever been chased off of your patio at a resort because the sprinkler system decided it was time to come on, well not at The Royals. Have you ever been awoken by gas powered lawn trimmers or lawnmowers, well not at The Royals. You lack for nothing at The Royals. The worst day is when you have to take a flight back to reality. Yes we are time share owners but we have felt this same way from the beginning, even before our ownership. Owners since 1998 and never disappointed even after some devastating Hurricanes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun