I have stayed at several of the "Royal Resorts." They all seem to have the same layout. We rented a timeshare. It had two bedrooms, two baths, kitchen, living room and balcony. It could have easily slept 8. The service is remarkable, the staff are so polite and accommodating. We had ocean view, which was always beautiful. The rooms are extremely clean. A couple things might be good to know if you stay here. The beds are extremely firm, I found them somewhat uncomfortable. Also, to use any fitness facility in any of the resorts you have to pay a daily or weekly fee. Lastly, you must put EVERYTHING on your card or account. They will not accept any cash, which for an non inclusive was a little annoying. Overall, we loved our stay and would recommend any resort!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun