This was our first time to Cancun although several of our friends have been there many times. The Royal Islander was one of the resorts that was recommended. We were not disappointed! We were there seven days, the service and the people were fantastic. From the moment that we checked in until we left everything was great. We also visited the other two resorts next door, the Caribbean and the Mayan. The food was excellent on all of them and plenty of swimming pools to swim around in and relax. We took a shuttle bus to the Royal Sands and Hacienda Sasil “what a fantastic Caribbean Show” and great buffet. We also manage to do site seeing to X-caret, Chichen Itza, Tulum, Xel-Ha and shopping. I would highly recommend any of the Royal resorts to any one that likes to be treated Royalty. The only regret is that our vacation ended too soon. We are planning on going back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun