Just the wife and I for a romantic time. Couldn't have been better. Beachside service was awesome. Long walks on the beach. Rented a car and saw all of the ruins and Cozumel. Stopped in several small towns and ate some incredible food. We'll definately come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun