Spent the first two weeks of November here and what a holiday. From start to finish it was fantastic. The service is second to none with facilities that are superb. The sister hotels of the Royal Caribbean and the Royal Mayan that adjoin it offer everything that a top class hotel can. From entertainment to exercise there is a programme to suit everyone. The in-house travel service of Thomas More Travel offers the best in excursions that you could wish for. We went to Xcaret, swimming with dolphins on Las Islas Mujeres and covered the area's Mayan history. All arranged by Thomas More Travel. A special mention must go to Ricardo who gave us a day to remember taking us on a tour of Mayan villages, Valladolid, temples and swimming in a cenote.
Hacienda Sisal and the Captain's Cove are excellent restaurants owned by the Royal Resorts and offer a variety of international menus. You may see the odd alligator while eating in the Cove which is located on the lagoon side of the Cancun hotel zone. The Hotels themselves sit on a white sand Caribbean beach. All in all a 'must go' beach resort hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun