I am a fussy American and I had absolutely NO complaints about the Royal Islander. It was beautiful, clean, well-kept up, and a great place to stay. Our two bedroom villa was more that enough room for us with its large spacious bedrooms, comfortable living room and kitchen, and outside patio overlooking the Carribean. The bus (that costs 65 cents a person) is right on the street in front of the hotel and takes you right into town or we even took it to the end of its route to see all of Cancun. For $1.30 round trip, this was a great way to see Cancun, get off and shop where the locals shop, and get back on to go back to our hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone- family, singles, couples, and any age.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Islander(R)is nestled on the beach and offers enchanting views of the Caribbean and the Nichupte Lagoon. Seek a moment of solitude at sunrise and enjoy blissful hours in the warm sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HotelPower, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Royal Islander All Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Islander Hotel Cancun
- Royal Islander Hotel Cancun