Hotel Riu Caribe
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Hotel Dos Playas Beach House(Cancun)
  • Pool
Grand Oasis Palm(Cancun)
  • Beachfront
Oasis Palm(Cancun)
7,902 results
All reviewsmaria margaritasports barpizza barasian restaurantsteakentertainment staffquiet poolcoco bongothe fried ice creammain buffetevery other daymake reservationsspecialty restaurantscaptain hookfantastic holidayocean viewjunior suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good service, could improve the food options and probably better maintenance to the rooms. Good restaurants but limited access to some of them. You need to do a reserve the day before and there is no guarantee that available places are at the time you wanted.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Amazing and friendly hotel and stuff!We had the greatest time of our lives!Beautiful place and service!The organization and the care of the stuff for all the events to keep us happy was great!They were working non stop to please all the guests of the hotel!I would go again in no time if it was easy!Cancun is an amazing place and Riu makes it much better!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed August 28, 2013

A great week long all-inclusive stay at the Riu Caribe. Everything about the stay makes me want to return. The Resort's entire staff are all A+, very friendly and helpful. Food & drinks were all fantastic. Rooms were all beautiful marble and kept satisfactorily clean. Nice pool area, and beachfront. I also enjoyed having the dive shop attached, very handy.
The only thing I didn't like was trying to sleep one night and listening to loud television coming from the next room.

Room Tip: Despite paying for an economy room, at check-in we asked for ocean view and received it complimentary. Well worth asking. The food at the three dinner reservation restaurants was mediocre. I was far more impressed with the daily meals at the mail restaurant/buffet. For some strange reason my pants shrunk when I returned home. Strange.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank pbj743
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Good value for £ and would go back to this hotel. Mexico has chamge a lot since I was there some 15 years earlier yet next time I would go back a month or two later so I could do the shark Diveing as I missed out as only a couple of hammer heads there that I missed.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed in this hotel from the 22nd of July for 2 weeks. When we arrived at the hotel we where checked in quickly and our bags took to our rooms. After being in the room around 10 mins we got a call from Angel from reception to see if our room was ok, i told him that our fan was a bit nosey and that i did not love our view, he told me to come to reception the next morning at 10am and i would be able to move to another room. I done as he asked and we were moved to a another room with no issues and the room was perfect :) Rooms are cleaned daily and mini bar always stocked up for you. No fault in the room at all! There is a few resturants in teh hotel, steak which i ate in twice but i would not return to after the 2nd time as the manger was extremly rude to our party because we did not wish to sit in our seats as it started to rain and he was extreamly rude! Mexican restuartant was good but not a great choice, and the Asian resturant was my favourite out of the 3 resturants. The Buffet resturatant was my favourite out of all the eating places, there was a good choice of food and as ther was 11 of us in our group and everyone always found something they liked and could eat. The bar service is always good, but they are always busy so sometimes you can wait a few minutes to get served. The lobby is pretty warm as its not got many fans but you just sit outside and get the breeze, so its not a big issue. The 24 hour bar is extreamly warm at night i think i was only in it twice and i dont think i lasted more than 30 min at a time. This was my 2nd time being in cancun and i stayed in the Barcela costa previously, i liked the hotel and only had a few issues but i would not say its a 5 star. If a was returning i think id try another Riu but still a great holiday.

Room Tip: Pick a room up above the 3rd floor if you want a good sleep. We were in the 9th Floor and was never woken by any noise!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends