“Excellent Restaurant”
Review of Casa Rolandi

Casa Rolandi
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Rolandi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 979 Restaurants in Cancun
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casa Rolandi Restaurant is fine yet unpretentious Northen Italian & Swiss cuisine. We are the perfect destination for any occasion, be it a business meeting, family dinner, or a romantic evening out. Casa Rolandi also offers a sophisticated wine list with selections that pair beautifully with our seafood, steaks and fine pastas. Our menu will delight and excite both your palate and your eyes as they artfully combine flavorful ingredients and modern culinary concepts with the distinct and authentic tastes of Italy. Allow our chefs to astound you with the finest hand-cut aged steaks, live Lobster, seafood, home made pastas and rich authentic sauces. Every dish is prepared fresh and just the way you like it. Our pasta, steak and seafood dishes are as renowned as our exceptional service. Established in 1981, Casa Rolandi is local favorite for those in Cancun, Our Brick Oven has been serving Cancun families for as long as most people can remember. Please accept our invitation to join us for lunch, dinner or drinks.
“Excellent Restaurant”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The food was so amazing and delicious, the restaurant is gourmet and is really nice and the service is excellent , the prices of every dish are beetween 10 to 45 dollars but if you are willing to spend this quantity of money you will eat like a king

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank ArturoGL88

Tiebele, Burkina Faso
“GOOD BUT STILL ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT...”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Nice and quiet family restaurant, food good but small portions, sometimes they take long time to serve, and worst when they bring you the check, seems they don't want your to leave...

I will eventually go back to try some more of their different delicious dishes!!!...

The views to the Lagoon are TOPS, mainly at dusk!!!...

• Visited July 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“very good food and service”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

it is so nice to see the owner at the restaurant, he visits the tables and ask you how everything is going! the food is very good!

Visited July 2013
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Outstanding food and view”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had an amazing dinner at CR. The view of the water was beautiful at sunset and the staff was the best. The food was delicious, especially the potatoes au gratin (I forget the exact menu item name). Best we'd ever had.

I had the tuna wrapped in I think prosciutto and it was incredible. We will definitely come back to Casa Rolandi on our next trip.

• Visited August 2013
DETROIT
“Could have gotten 5 stars but.....”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I love this restaurant. I make it a point to eat here when in Cancun. Last night I walked over from my hotel. I was so thirsty and sweating like a pig. The hostess tried to seat me outside. No way. I needed A/C bad. So I got a table inside where I was ignored for at least 10 minutes. Finally a waiter came by. I begged for some water. I had to wait for that too. In the meantime 2 other couples came in after me and were set up with drinks and menus before I got the water.

However, the food was fantastic. I always get the melon with proccioto and spaghetti with meat sauce. Out of this world.

I do recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013