“very good food and service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Rolandi Cancun

Casa Rolandi Cancun
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Rolandi Cancun is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 855 Restaurants in Cancun
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A New Place with style, with taste, with Tradition Service Excellence. Are you ready to delight your palate? Casa Rolandi will surprise you every month. Come and enjoy our specialties is haute cuisine. Relax and enjoy an amazing international cuisine, Few are so wonderful sunsets as you can see in Very Wine situated on the deck of Casa Rolandi, come to experience the romance at its best enjoy our Asian's Tapas menu and live jazz music ... ..You can not pass up this moment.
Mexico City, Mexico
“very good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

it is so nice to see the owner at the restaurant, he visits the tables and ask you how everything is going! the food is very good!

Visited July 2013

Johns Creek, Georgia
“Outstanding food and view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had an amazing dinner at CR. The view of the water was beautiful at sunset and the staff was the best. The food was delicious, especially the potatoes au gratin (I forget the exact menu item name). Best we'd ever had.

I had the tuna wrapped in I think prosciutto and it was incredible. We will definitely come back to Casa Rolandi on our next trip.

• Visited August 2013
DETROIT
“Could have gotten 5 stars but.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I love this restaurant. I make it a point to eat here when in Cancun. Last night I walked over from my hotel. I was so thirsty and sweating like a pig. The hostess tried to seat me outside. No way. I needed A/C bad. So I got a table inside where I was ignored for at least 10 minutes. Finally a waiter came by. I begged for some water. I had to wait for that too. In the meantime 2 other couples came in after me and were set up with drinks and menus before I got the water.

However, the food was fantastic. I always get the melon with proccioto and spaghetti with meat sauce. Out of this world.

I do recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
tulsa, ok
“Best Italian Food in Cancun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We loved this restaurant. The setting was beautiful with decks overlooking the lagoon. The food was absolutely wonderful. Fish, pasta, wine, we tried it all and I would recommend anything there to order. Service was excellent. They seemed genuinely happy we were there. We tried another Italian restaurant on our trip and it didn't measure up to the quality of Casa Rolandi. Definitely don't miss this on your next trip to Cancun!!!

• Visited July 2013
Cancun, Mexico
“The best Italian food in Cacun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

One of the best meals I've ever had. The ambiance of the restaurant is elegance with a beautiful view of the lagoon. We had the opportunity to enjoy a Meridaje Dinner. 5 different plates with 5 different wines. Simply Delicious. We think they have one of the best Cheffs in the world. You have to go. If you are in Cancun, don't miss the opportunity to go to CASA ROLANDI.The Best Restaurant in Cancun.

• Visited May 2013