“Very Good...”
Review of Casa Rolandi

Casa Rolandi
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Rolandi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 980 Restaurants in Cancun
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Casa Rolandi Restaurant is fine yet unpretentious Northen Italian & Swiss cuisine. We are the perfect destination for any occasion, be it a business meeting, family dinner, or a romantic evening out. Casa Rolandi also offers a sophisticated wine list with selections that pair beautifully with our seafood, steaks and fine pastas. Our menu will delight and excite both your palate and your eyes as they artfully combine flavorful ingredients and modern culinary concepts with the distinct and authentic tastes of Italy. Allow our chefs to astound you with the finest hand-cut aged steaks, live Lobster, seafood, home made pastas and rich authentic sauces. Every dish is prepared fresh and just the way you like it. Our pasta, steak and seafood dishes are as renowned as our exceptional service. Established in 1981, Casa Rolandi is local favorite for those in Cancun, Our Brick Oven has been serving Cancun families for as long as most people can remember. Please accept our invitation to join us for lunch, dinner or drinks.
DETROIT
“Very Good...”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

After hearing my niece rave about the restaurant I walked over to the restaurant from my hotel. It was worth the sweaty walk there. I started with Jamborn and Melon. EXCELLENT. It's a huge plate so 2-4 people could share it. I had the spaghetti with meat sauce and it was perfect. I couldn't get enough.

The best part of the meal were the servers and waitstaff. They were sweet and giggling. And I got a huge kick out of it. I was there at 7pm and the place was empty. I have no problem with that. I sat out on the deck overlooking the lagoon. There was a perfect breeze and the place is decorated for Christmas and it was a beautiful meal and weather...

Visited December 2011
1 Thank THERESA

Greenville, South Carolina
“Excellent! What more can I say...”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

From the food to the service to the view it is what Cancun is all about. Never dissapointed have been there over and over again DO NOT miss their restaurant on Isla Mujeres either. The Hotel and restaurant on the Island are spectacular

Visited November 2011
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Italian with a swiss blend”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

One of the old standbys of Cancun. Alwasy an excellent meal to be had here. Their new location is beautiful!. Staff, food, atmosphere, everything is good. If you like norhern Italian, this is the place to go. Their nightly specials are to die for.

Visited November 2011
Ontario
“Looks are deceiving...”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

We walked in because of the look from the street and its proximity to the royal sands. That was our mistake.

Service: Decent. Standard. Not inspiring.

Food: Very close to bad. Calamari was average. Gnocci was bad. Pork was ok...

Atmosphere: very nice.

We left disappointed. The menu was all over the map. They should slim it down to the things they could do well. Perhaps we should've just ordered pizza - but it doesn't look like a pizza joint.

Tread further down the road and go to Peurto Madero, which we should've done.

1 Thank bp_thegolfpro
Chula Vista, California
“GREATEST PIZZA EVER”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

It was an amazing experience not pricy and the pizzas are just as real pizzas are supposed to be. I live in Cancun part of the year and this restaurant has been around for so long and it has a well deserved reputation.
Any pasta, pizza or calzone even lasagna are the greatest I have ever tasted.

Visited October 2011