Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun
Paradisus Cancun(Cancun)
$332
$249
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $402/night.

$337
$330
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$604
$429
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $529/night.

$384
$269
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $346/night.

$506
$427
Free cancellation until 05/30
Book now, pay at stay
$508
$474
7,225 results
All reviewsparadise buffetsixties bardolphin barpier restaurantla restaurantentertainment staffocean viewcoconut shrimpsister hoteltequila volleyballclub roomlagoon sidebreakfast and lunchsteakjapanese restauranthave a good timesushi
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My girlfriend and stayed at the Golden Parnassus for a three nights all inclusive stay. For the price we were very happy with our choice. Since we were only staying for three nights the location was great, a short shuttle ride from the airport. All of the shuttles cost the same about 15 dollars per person. To take a taxi would have been much more. The hotel has a very nice big open lobby bar area. The building is a vintage hacienda architecture. Pay extra for an ocean view which we bargained for upon arrival. Staff was very nice and professional. We were surprised to see occupancy at about 30 percent at our hotel and the neighboring hotels which were the vine and Ritz Carlton. Very nice beach front, great sand kind of a soft brown, strong undertow. They have three or four restaurants that are open on different nights. Their upscale dining has a very good menu. The seafood restaurant was not worth our time. One evening a dozen or so sea turtles crawled up on the beach to nest which was awesome! This hotel is about a ten minute cab ride from Cancun's shopping and club district. We found that the hotel had cheaper and better gifts. Also we went to X-caret which is a tourist park. It also had a lot of good shopping which I thought may have been over priced but hind sight they had good deals and better selections. In Cancun's shopping district they all have the same swag. Overall great trip. Next year we may go back and bring the kids and stay at the resorts sister family friendly hotel.

Room Tip: Pay for the Ocean view!
3  Thank Kevin N
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We went in March each of the last three years. We will be going in September this year too. Everything is great at the GP. Food is great, ocean is great, rooms are great, and the staff is great. Can't wait to see our friends Jose and Fonzy at the Tiki Bar, and Benjamin at Shangra-La.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Dane P
Reviewed July 27, 2013

From the moment we arrived, we were treated as royalty. We were greeted promptly and escorted to the lobby lounge area where we were served our "welcome" drinks. The girl from the front desk came to us and checked us in. It was a great first impression, and the entire staff kept up this treatment for our entire stay. Everyone makes you feel so comfortable and special. The meals, drinks, service, and rooms were wonderful. For a small fee, the staff was able to fulfill one of my girlfriend's dreams by helping me plan dinner on the beach for two. We will return as soon as we can. Thanks for the memories.

5  Thank James V
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I am glad I overlooked some of the negative comments on here. The golden is not a five star hotel nor do they advertise they are. The golden is a great deal for the money. Staff is great, food is above average. The pool is small and loud during the day. Karen at the pool is the best. Pay extra for a club room on the ocean side, well worth it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Amy S
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had such a wonderful time at the Golden Parnassus! Never have I met such nice staff and guests. I read through tons of reviews on Tripadvisor before choosing the Golden Parnassus. I felt it had the atmosphere we were looking for. Adults only was awesome! The Tiki Bar was fun late at night. Always games at the pool going on throughout the day. Karaoke in the 60's bar and pingpong and pool.

Check in was very quick. The Golden Parnassus drink they serve when you arrive is delicious! The resort was very clean. The beds were soft but a little short as I read prior on some of the reviews. I thought lighting in the bathrooms was just fine. Maybe not as bright as at home, but I had no problems with shaving or putting on makeup. Bedding was comfortable and clean. The AC is the room worked really well. A lot of times we turned it off because it got so cold. We stayed on the lagoon side and saw the gorgeous sunset every night. Rooms were cleaned daily and every day there were towel animals left on the bed.... very cute!

Food wasn't too bad.... definately did not go hungry. I wasn't too fond of the buffet but loved the restaurants. It wasn't the food tasted bad, just different than at home. The Coconut shrimp from Pier One is so good! Loved the steaks at the Old Barn. I don't care for Sushi but my husband said it was really good at the Sumo Restaurant. We went to Shangra-La the last night we were there. Beautiful restaurant and beautiful presentation of the food. Long pants and closed toe shoes are required for the men but well worth it!

Tiki Bar at night is a blast! Jose and Carlos are the bomb! Always had a drink sitting in front of us before our glass was empty. The bartenders are entertaining and all of the guests are so friendly. It is easy to stay there until closing every night. Drinks were not watered down and in some cases were very strong. They had so many good drinks. We brought our own mugs but thought what they used was just fine. We rarely used our own unless down by the pool during the day. Definately walk the beach late at night.... we saw several sea turtles laying eggs. It was an experience. Workers from the hotels would move them into a roped area.

The beach is absolutely gorgeous! The water is so blue! We never had any issues with getting chairs at the beach or pool no matter what time we went down. The resort has tons of chairs at both and they were never full. Plenty of papayas at the beach for shade. I did not see anyone go down early to reserve chairs but I was normally at the pool right after breakfast (around 9). Women can go topless at the resort although not a lot did the week we were there (maybe 5 or 6) . Anyways, it was not uncomfortable to do so. I am sure it all depends on the crowd. The pool was large but not very deep. It did the trick though! There is a shallow edge around the pool so you can put your chair in the pool to lay out. Wish the hot tub (or warm tub as they call it) was hot.... would have been nice in the evenings. It is very large but I didn't think it was warm at all.

Everyone at the resort was so friendly and the staff are all wonderful! I cannot say enough about the staff. They definately enjoy their jobs. We did tip but I did not notice any employee who expected it. You will want to tip because of the amazing service! They all deserve it!

We cannot wait to go back!

7  Thank Lisa S