Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun
$236
$337
$330
$800
Hard Rock Hotel Cancun(Cancun)
$465
$356
$269
  • Pool
Le Blanc Spa Resort(Cancun)
$803
$352
$508
$405
7,224 results
All reviewsparadise buffetsixties bardolphin barpier restaurantla restaurantentertainment staffocean viewcoconut shrimpsister hoteltequila volleyballclub roomlagoon sidebreakfast and lunchsteakjapanese restauranthave a good timesushi
Queens, NY
Reviewed November 2, 2003

We just came back from a 10 night stay at this resort. We had an awesome time. It was my 4th trip to Cancun and this hotel by far has the best service. The only negative things to say about this hotel is stuff you've already heard before - the beds are very hard (I didn't really mind, my wife did). The portions are small - we didn't care - if you want more just order more. The alcohol is weak - again - just do shots of tequilla, drink beer, or ask them to make it stronger (Mas Fuerte Por Favor).

The entertainement staff was awesome and go all out to get people involved to make it a great time for all. The service from day one until we left was amazing. I've been to alot of resorts (all inclusive ones such as Blue Bay and Alegro, and Royal Solaris) and the food and service of Golden Crown blows them all away.

The only thing to note is what someone mentioned before: This hotel caters mostly to Americans and is less risqué than the other adult all inclusive (Blue Bay) in Cancun - but you can't fault the hotel for that. If you want to see people toppless, in thongs, meet many foreigners, and wind up naked playing Tequilla Volleyball then this resort is not for you - I would suggest Blue Bay instead but forget about swimming in the ocean at B.B. - its disgusting.

Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed November 2, 2003

My husband and I recently returned from the Golden Crown Paradise Spa and had a wonderful time there. The bartenders, waitresses, waiters and maids were fantastic. Upon check-in we were given a room on the 6th floor with a great view and bath. However, since we do have a hot tub at home we decided we wanted a balcony. The next day we were given a different room on the 5th floor with no questions asked. I can't say enough about the food-I loved the Pier 12 seafood restaurant the best and the entire property is very very clean. If anyone has any questions about this property, please e-mail me and I'll be glad to help answer any concerns you might have. We were so pleased with this hotel, we are planning to return next spring.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 30, 2003

Honestly, I didn't have high expectations for my visit to Cancun. I was blown away. The beach is stunning!! The pictures really don't capture how amazing the ocean is. Aside from the setting, I really have nothing but good things to say about the resort itself. We did what people said and avoided talking to anyone at the ariport, but on the shuttle we already started meeting and talking with others on vacation. Everyone was very friendly. After arriving at the hotel, check in was a breeze.
They took us to the lobby bar area where we could relax and someone brought us a drink and another person came to check us in. We never had to go to the front desk. One thing that I didn't expect is the size of the resorts in Cancun, the Golden Crown included. There is plenty of space and every resort was saw from the road or the beach was very nice. The room at the Golden Crown was great, and it overlooked the ocean with a balcony. You can expect something like a nice Holiday Inn, not the Four Seasons, but you have everything you need. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I took the advice I read here and took a stack of dollar bills. Every time the room was cleaned or we ate at one of the restaurants, we tipped. I'm not sure it made a huge difference, but it's a small price for showing extra appreciation for the attentiveness of the staff. They really are great. Some of the food was really good, some just average and only once did I order something I didn't really like. I never went hungry though! If you don't get enough or don't like it, you just order more or something else. Almost every night for dinner I ordered two entrees because the portions were small.
The alcohol is very free flowing for anyone interested (hehe), but keep in mind they are very light on the alcohol. I found the best way to get around this was to order a shot of whatever was in my drink and either kill that or pour it into my drink. That works very well! There is plenty to do, but if you want to relax and just take it easy, having no kids around and everything you need to lounge by the pool or ocean makes this option very, very easy. There is a shuttle to the sister resort, but there are lots of kids over there. There is something like 8 more restaurants at the other resort. We ate at the Mexican restaurant and it was the best food we had. They also aren't stingy with the alcohol over there for some reason. We definitely were approached quite a bit on the beach (although they don't hound you at all) and at the markets to buy things. Anytime we said 'no, thanks' we were respected. Virtually everyone we talked with spoke decent English, so it wasn't really much of a cultural experience, so if you want that you have to take trips or go someplace other than Cancun. There was a real mix of people at the resort, and everyone was incredibly friendly.
Overall, I would highly recommend this resort and Cancun. I was expecting sort of a cheap tourist destination, but it was much nicer than I expected despite the fact that the beach is lined with resorts.
I've been all over and vacationed twice in Europe this year--for relaxation, sun, and fun, nothing has yet rivalled the time I had in Cancun. I would DEFINTELY return to this resort and Cancun.

4  Thank jasloan
West Palm Beach, FL
Reviewed October 29, 2003

I have been to Cancun before and had a blast! But this time i went i had the time of my life, the Golden Crown Paradise was a GREAT hotel and the service was AWSOME! im already booking my trip to go again!! i cant wait!!

Dallas, TX
Reviewed October 26, 2003

I stayed at the Golden Crown for 6 days just got back and am already looking for a way back. This place ROCKS!!! the staff is all GREAT!!! Alfredo, Alfonso (ponchis), and jose all were great.. i cannot remember everyones names but they are all really nice people!! The food was good except for the coconut shrimp at the Pier 12 restaurant.. it was WAY tooooo sweet!! room service was also a +! this was my first time in cancun and when i return i will stay at this hotel again!! Hotel has themed parties every night which was great except that i had too many tours scheduled that i was only able to enjoy one day of the fun!! i would go back and not do tours just hang out on the beach or the pool! there is no need to go in to downtown either, the hotel has everything you need in it!! you can find what you need in the hotel!! GREAT time in Cancun at a GREAT hotel with GREAT people!!!