My fiance and I stayed here for the !st two weeks in August and had an excellent time, so much so that we have booked already to return next year.
On arrival we were ushered to a table in the bar area and was given a "Golden parnassus" non-alcoholic cocktail whilst various reception staff welcomed us and gave us our room key and other information. We had an ocean view on the 3rd floor(nothing to complain about), the furniture was a bit dated and the AC slightly noisey at times but main room and bathroom were spotless. The bed was massive and comfy , sheets / towels changed everyday. We left a 1$ tip each day for the maid and when we returned each day to the room she had made an animal or swan out of the towels, nice touch we thought.
The food in the paradise restaurant was excellent with plenty of choices.
Breeze bar food was basic but nice with burgers cooked to order.
But the Sumo restaurant and the Old Barn steakhouse were our favourites.
Drinks were plentiful and there was never a problem with making you cocktails , and we tried many.
All the daytime bar staff always had a smile and nothing was too much trouble, thanks to Jose, Moises, Marina and Monica etc.
Carlos, very pleasant from the sixties bar who never let you empty your glass before another was there, cheers.
The beach was very clean but the sea a bit rough at times and could be a struggle getting out , be careful. We had a great experience with releasing baby turtles into the sea thanks to Carlos of the entertainment team.
I wouldn't bother with the bike tour though as bikes are old and tired.
We visited Xel-ha and swam with the dolphins which was superb .
We visited the island just off cancun and hired a golf buggy to tour , which was great fun. Anyway the hardest decision we had to make all holiday was which way do you roll off the sunbed either into the pool or into the 30 degrees caribbean sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun, Golden Parnassus Cancun, is an Adults Only All Inclusive Resort Situated on an unspoiled sandbar tucked between Nichupte Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea is one of Cancun's premier adult all-inclusive resorts. A beach resort wholly devoted to the "in the moment" lifestyle, Golden Parnassus Cancun is a destination where exclusive personal service and a sophisticated yet casual spirit offer the backdrop for the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Golden Parnassus All Inclusive Resort & Spa Cancun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Parnassus Cancun
- Cancun Crown Paradise
- Golden Parnassus Hotel Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Spa Cancun
- Jack Tar Cancun
- Golden Parnassus Resort Cancun