“Excellent experience!”

Nautilus Diving & Training Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Nautilus Diving provides personalized instruction, professional guided diving tours, and customized packages to meet your diving goals. We are conveniently located in Cancun's hotel zone and offer dive trips to Cancun, Cozumel, and the Cenotes. Our top priority is your enjoyment and safety, so we offer dive trips organized and guided in small groups so we can provide a personal and safe diving experience. Come enjoy the beautiful reefs with abundant sealife, wreck or night dives, or experience cavern diving in the cenotes. We look forward to helping you plan your diving trip!
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Did Cozumel dive with my two daughters...Excellent experience. Unlike previous experiences at other dive shops, it was very personalized - didn't feel like I was being 'herded' around. The three of us had our own guide. I loved that we were picked up at our hotel by the diver master who drove us in his car to the ferry (not a giant bus!). Equipment was waiting for us on the boat - ready to go! Lunch was excellent. Overall experience was the best I've had. Clemente is great!

1  Thank tina_cancian
"communication"
in 10 reviews
"companies"

Reviewed March 29, 2013

15 years ago I got PADI certified and I have never made any dives since, until now. So you can imagine that I was a bit nervous going diving off the coast of Isla Mujeres. Martin, our dive master for the day, was great. We did a refresher course in the morning, including a pool dive, and went to the reefs of Isla Mujeres in the afternoon for 2 shallow divers (30 feet/10 metres). It was a very small group: my friend, another diver, Martin and me. That was great. Martin did a very good job calming my nerves and I had 2 amazing dives. Highly recommended!

1  Thank bazelen
Reviewed March 22, 2013

What a great experience I and my group had. I am a certified diver and our group of senior hockey player and parents (all beginner divers) were planning a spring break trip to Cancun. I was looking for diving for myself and to setup a dive for a bunch of newbies to get initial training and a dive. I think I started the process of finding dive locations in November. I emailed three companies and the only one I heard back from was Nautilus Diving. I emailed numerous times with Sherri and all communication was great. Trust me, trying to organized 28 people is no easy task. We started with about 15 people and ended I believe at 26. All this time Sherri was very helpful and did what she could to get us all on one boat and any details that were needed before we arrived in Cancun. Once everything was finalized including transportation, when we arrived at the dive shop we were greeted by everybody in a friendly and professional manner. The beginners did all their paperwork, had all equipment ready to go. They trained everybody (age range 12 - 52) in small groups and we actually left early to our dive sites. The staff was very friendly and tried to make everybody very comfortable even for the people who were having second thoughts. I could go on and on but in the end this was on of the best experiences I have had in my diving years. I did a shipwreck dive, a reef dive, the group dives and a night dive and I would definitely go back to Nautilus Diving
A special thanks to Sherri, Octavio and my guide divers - Clemente and Martin!!

3  Thank Andover_Hockey_group
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great communication from the beginning from Sheri and Octavius. They made sure I knew the pick up time and had all the equipment needed for my very first diving experience. Mateen was my instructor and was awesome! He gave me all the information I needed and let me practice in the pool until I was comfortable. My son didn't dive so it was just me and Mateen. He held my hand the whole time during the dive and pointed out several things of interest on the reef. The ocean was pretty rough when we went, but Mateen made the most of the situation with excellent service. I wouldn't hesitate to use them on any future dives. Thank you!

1  Thank nixmomntx