“Nice boat, Nice crew,”

and up
Private Sailing Tour to Isla Mujeres with Open Bar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Albatros Catamarans, offers sailing tours from Cancun to Isla Mujeres. Also offers an exclusive Luxury Catamarans that it has all the facilities and amenities provided by a yatch.
Reviewed March 27, 2016

First, I'm a bit freaked out by Tracy's post, wow!

As for my own opinion, The boats they have are really nice, our sea's were 3-4ft with the occasional 5-6 and it sliced right through the waves. The staff was great, making sure that the drinks kept flowing,

The check in process is very slow and we had to wait over an hour for all the boats to come in before the Taxi would take us back to our hotel.

If it's windy, don't plan on snorkeling or parasailing and then don't expect a refund. They don't tell you that until the trip is almost over which annoyed a lot of people. I'm a
Scuba instructor so I knew that it wasn't going to happen so I didn't even bring my gear.

The food at Isla is ok and Isla is not the greatest. No need to take an American Express to Mexico, no one takes it. Some people had fun renting golf carts but there wasn't even a decent bar there. I would have rather sailed more with the extra time instead of hanging out at Isla for three hours.

Really nice boat though.

AlbatrosCancun, Social Media Manager at Albatros, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2016

Hello Wooster 68!!
Good thing you gave us the chance to prove you there was nothing to be worried about :)
Hope to see you again really soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,140)
All reviews
"drinks flowing"
"crew members"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

Took this tour on the second day of our vacation and it was awesome! Our tour guide, Manuel, and the staff were really great and made it a great event. There was plenty to drink, great music, snorkeling and spinnaker sailing. Manny did an awesome job of keeping everyone entertained and engaged. We had a great experience on the Big Chill. We'll be back for sure!

Awesome is to read your comments!!
Thank you Laura for taking the time of writing us :)

Reviewed March 24, 2016

I had never been on anything like this before, and makes me wish I lived closer to water. From the ride to the island, the sightseeing, lunch, and on board activities....there was never a dull moment. You want relaxing and exciting together, do this tour!!

Thank you for all your nice comments Lisa!!
We feel very happy to know you had such a great time.
Hope to see you again :)

Reviewed March 24, 2016

Overall it was okay, the boat ran late like 45 minutes and the snorkeling was canceled due to "high winds" Okay fine but there was no back up? And no part refund. We did basically nothing else it long enough boat ride on it's own plus doing nothing. We did go to an island where we found out only then you need a drivers license to rent a golf cart? They could have told us when we signed up, I had time to get it. The ship mates did help out all the "good looking young girls" without a license but us family men got a big fu. This is Not for a family trip, only for people who want to drink on a long boat ride. They do provide a free snorkel breather, but when they canceled they took them away? I'm pretty sure I paid for them but I wasn't going to argue. Ask lots of questions and get items in writing before going on this boat ride.

2  Thank Damiano N

Dear Damiano,

We want to thank you for taking the time to writing us your experience.
Please, contact us in order to give the assistance to your situacion about the points you mentioned, since we really care about all our visitors.
Regards.