“The best seaside restaurant in Cancun Mexico”
Review of Pelicanos

Pelicanos
Ranked #71 of 1,065 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Reastaraunt ,bar,caribbean,Fusion.Located at the Royal In Cancun
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Awesome food, wonderful beef dishes, seafood dishes, and superb wait staff. Great selection, and always very tasty.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Absolutely beautiful resort and a great place to eat with a view you can't get in Kansas! I had lunch here many times with my wife during or stay and didn't find many things to go wrong. Good service, fantastic drinks! My wife would recommend any of the pizzas at lunch, I enjoyed the blue chicken. I wish I had that view at home!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We eat many times here
Breakfasts to die for
Lunches Yummy Yummy
Cocktails great choice ...
Dinners cool in the evening but the food is great

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at the Royal in Cancun twice now. The first time for a 2 week holiday & the second time to renew our wedding vows on the beach.(Fabulous)

When staying here the restaurants are all inclusive & you need to dress up a bit because they are quite classy.

Pelicanos is the lovely out door restaurant over looking the bluest ocean & White sandy beach. Lunch & dinner was good here but breakfast had too many sauces & was too rich in flavor for me & my husband.

The food here is very good and all our party of 8 never complained about the food.

The staff here are brilliant & will try & get you any food you like, within reason.

Value for money is excellent.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Outdoors restaurant looking over the ocean! Just lovely! Food is gourmet - just right for any meal! Good service! You must wear shoes and a beach coverup.