“The penthouse and the view were fantastic and the...”
other travelers have booked this property
The Spacious Oceanfront Terrace.  Imagine hanging out here with your friends and family.
The entire first floor is floor to ceiling glass which wonderfully enhances the amazing view. The glass terrace that runs along the living and dining room area.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
The glass terrace that runs along the living and dining room area.
It doesn't get much better than relaxing up here!
Penthouse #371: Showing the terrace and inside by the dining area.
Penthouse #371: Living Room
Penthouse #371 dining room.
Penthouse #371 Living and dining room area.  The ocean views are truly stunning in beauty..
Penthouse #371:  As you can see it's a spacious unit, showing the first floor here.
Penthouse #371 Kitchen area.
Beach Paradise Penthouse #371 - Please visit my site for many more details.  Thanks for viewing. Tim
Master Bath
Penthouse #371 hall bath.
Penthouse #371 BR4 has a queen bed and attached bath with shower.
Bedroom 4 attached bathroom.
Penthouse #371 location within the resort.
Swim up bar.  Ask about our all inclusive option for food and drinks.
Hanging out with friends in the resort pool.
Our pool and beach!
Beach volleyball, a frequent game is happening on our beach
Our beach is so nice, not rocky, all soft sand, and gentle ocean.  Just terrific!
The ocean right at our resort
Resort Gym
Starbucks coffee on site!
Lobby bar
one of 2 restaurants on site
Our pool
Lobby
Our awesome beach!
Plenty of loungers on our beach!
Common Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
KathleenP...
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Motel 6 quality at Marriott pricing”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Hmmm....don't know where to begin. What a disappointment. Tim provides a vey thorough website with much helpful information and was great to work with. however, this does not make up for the property itself ... Unit #371 could stand much maintenance. The whole resort needs a complete restoration. We have rented condos many times over the past 20 years and I've never felt compelled to write a bad review ... until now.

The photographer captured just the right angles and used a panoramic lense to make the space look larger than it actually is. The photographs show the unit well, as it probably looked when it was first remodeled. However, what actually exists now is very small, worn, stained and cheap.

Not sure what is holding up the balcony as the concrete has fallen off and the exposed rebar is questionable. As an architect, I know a little something about structural engineering and I cringed going out on this cantilevered balcony. The whole complex is crumbling and desperately needing of an overhaul.

The website mentioned the resort is family friendly. We have come across one other family here, otherwise, it is definitely college spring breakers with a party atmosphere. Left the pool area as the guest behavior was not for young eyes. The resort staff was trying to maintain control, but to no avail. There was what seemed to be a "cruise director" over the loudspeaker constantly motivating the crowd with games, dancing, etc. Very annoying and not conducive to a relaxed beach setting. Must be down at the pool or beach by 9am to get a chair, the resort was crowded with young, tattooed, drinkers.

KITCHEN
Kitchen cabinets are filthy and doors/drawers do not quite close without negotiation with adjacent doors. The stove top is dirty with knobs half melted. Grease splatter stains everywhere, dried food on glasses and plates. The kitchen sink is a small bar sized sink, no disposal and drain not draining well. I'm not sure if I would drink from the "filtered" water dispenser .... has mold around the filter units. The refrigerator is certainly compact, not what I would expect to service a 4 bedroom unit. Had to get creative with grocery storage. Toaster didn't work. Several red roaches and a nice trail of ants.

BEDROOMS:
The 3rd and 4th bedrooms are very small. The 4th bedroom is the only bedroom on the main floor and is located thru the kitchen, then through the laundry room ... this suggests it should be for a nanny or maid and not ideal for a guest room. No one in my family would stay in that room.

BATHROOMS:
One towel and wash rag were allotted per guest. Towels looked and felt dirty. I tried to wash them, but I'm not sure how the Spanish washing machine works and no instructions .... No dryer, unless it's an all-in-one unit? No toilet paper is allowed to go down the toilets.

AIR CONDITIONING
The air conditioning is NOT central, but individual units mounted to the wall in each room and VERY loud.

I think the quality of this unit, and especially the complex, is not commensurate with the rental fee. All in all, I would say it is Motel 6 quality at Westin pricing. Very disappointed and cannot recommend this place to friends or family.

Liked best: View of ocean
Liked least: Condition of the unit and complex
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Apr 1, 2016
Great prices, wonderful spaces.
I try to emphasize with every guest. The way they feel about whatever they may be concerned about matters to me. But I cannot understand how one could say our pricing is like the Marriot. If the Marriot in Cancun had any units this large, they would surely cost several times more than ours do.
Many of this person’s accusations are simply not justifiable. For example, toilets that do not allow toilet paper? Seriously?... The toaster did not work? Let us know and we will have a new one there the same day. Our guest would not sleep in one of the bedrooms because it was a maid’s quarters area? Wow. This suggests it was beneath them to sleep in such an area. It’s a small bedroom with a small private bathroom, plain and simple. No central air? Come on! Even the Marriot uses units like these, they are everywhere in Cancun, it is part of their AC infrastructure in Cancun. We have several central AC units powering our penthouse units, that is a great thing, and yet still it was attacked. Frankly, I am not sure what was not attacked in this review.
Tim Miller
Laurel700
Medicine Hat, Canada
“The penthouse and the view were fantastic and the beach was exceptional!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in penthouse 371 for Canadian family week. Adults, young adults and teens alike enjoyed the resort. Food was ok, drink good and the beach was beautiful. Bus stop was just out front of resort and for a $1 you could ride downtown to do some shopping. It was great to have a large space for 9 of us to hang out in. I would definitely recommend this unit for rental. After reading Tim, the owners website, everything he said was exactly as things were. Mike took us on a snorkelling tour and we hired the in house cook one night and had a fabulous spread! I would definitely rent this unit again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfortable king size bed and the beach
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Colorado
Reviewed August 2, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Management Response
Apr 1, 2016
Please read through the lines…
For a quite some time I did not respond to this review. I thought that surely people will see through a review such as this. But today I was reading through the reviews of #371 and I felt compelled to respond, partly because it is the right thing to do to set the record straight and partly because #371 is a very nice unit and deserves to be defended. This review reminds me of Mathew 15:18 But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them.
My family has been coming to our resort here since 2004. I have two boys that are 11 and 13 as of this writing. I have never hesitated to take the all-inclusive for our family. The food has always been fresh, its nothing great, just decent, it is a buffet. My wife and children have always enjoyed the food. The deserts are especially fantastic! Meanwhile this person says they would not feed that food to their dogs. Sometimes I just shake my head.
Our security guys are wonderful people. Many have been with our resort for over 20 years, and they are terrific people with outstanding work ethic and great attitudes. Our resort staff are very friendly and hard working as you may note from many of the reviews. Because nothing seemed to be right I gave this person ½ of her money back, for which she seemed to be genuinely grateful for as we spoke on the phone during her stay. I think we both felt that this was more than fair consideration. As you can see by her review, this part of her story was never mentioned. Again, I find myself just shaking my head sometimes.
Tim Miller
eileen c
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“GREAT for families”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

I've stayed in one of Tim's Bellevue Beach Paradise condos each year for three years now and it is a great experience. Tim is responsive and kind and has hired wonderful people to manage his units, take you to WalMart and even watch your children for you to have a night away. It's not the Ritz Carlton, but you're not paying for that. The all-inclusive by the day is great. And if you have young children, this place is the best. We've been with our young family, along with other young families and the place is clean, has everything you need, and you CANNOT beat the space. Put your kids to bed and go to the terrace overlooking the ocean and enjoy some drinks and music. We absolutely love it here and plan to go back again and again!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the space -amazing condo
Liked least: the resort itself could use a facelift but your condo space is great
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
madcoweat...
“This place was just right for the price.”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We would stay here again. Arturo, the penthouse manage can answer any question for you.
Don't buy coffee filters, everyone does. The Super Walmart turned out to be a big local grocery store, which was inexpensive and OK.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lay out was perfect for 6 people for relaxed vacation living.
Liked least: The outside of the pent house needs a cosmetic upgrade.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
TreNorth
Tyler, Texas
“Luxury Vacation Stay with great service!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Before I give my review of this Unit, I just wanted to say that we had an awesome time staying in this unit. The owner, Tim, made the transaction very smooth and was a pleasure to work with. This was a surprise birthday trip for my wife and 12 other guests so we rented out two of the penthouses, Units #371 and #372. The owner was very in helpful in providing us with information about Cancun since this was our very first trip. His website was very informational and contributed to the majority of our trip being a success.  This was a good place to stay at a great price! Also, I would HIGHLY recommend getting the cooking service that is offered with these units. This was a huge value and an awesome service that you cannot afford to miss. The food was great and prepared by locals who in my opinion should open a catering business. Ask the owner for Francis and Ruth…these ladies are amazing! The Unit Manager, Arturo was great and very responsive and very helpful.

Unit#371: This unit is the best in my opinion of both penthouses. There are panoramic views of the beautiful blue water in both living and bedroom areas. The pictures of this unit that you may have seen are exactly how the unit looks. This is a spacious penthouse with nice a interior. The only thing that I did notice that we did not like about this unit is that a few of the leather chairs in the living area and one of the master bedrooms were a little worn and needed upholstering. Other than that, the room was perfect. The bedding in our room was very comfortable and slept well. The sliding glass doors leading to the balcony made it a wonderful experience for listening to the ocean waves both night and day. The kitchen has granite countertops with all the appliances. The unit had flat screen televisions and cable/satellite system. Another plus was that the unit had a stereo system that you could plug your ipod or other music device to it and listen to music. The terrace furniture was beautiful and very comfortable to sit outside and enjoy the breeze and sun. Also, which was a huge plus, our unit had a washer and dryer combo unit that allowed us to bring home clean clothes. No Wi-Fi connection in this unit, at times a very weak signal.

Okay you are probably wondering if there were any cons on this trip. As an honest reviewer, I have to say there were a few cons that were not really directly tied to the units that we rented. I did mention that a few chairs in Unit#371 needed upholstering but that did not tamper the stay. The Resort itself needs a little makeover if I am to be perfectly honest. The building structure has mold on it and minor structural damage.  We were guessing due to the humidity and strong winds that this was the reason why the property wasn’t as elegant as the penthouses were. The landscaping was fair but nothing spectacular. The hotel service was great and we did feel safe while on the property. All of the staff were helpful and friendly. They no longer have a gym which for some of us was a “bummer” because we all spent a year getting in shape for the trip and needed the discipline to continue to work out. The beach was beautiful with plenty of chairs. The pool area was nice with a swim up bar. If you are looking for a grand deluxe resort with all the trimmings I would say you would be disappointed but if you are looking for a fantastic unit to stay in with luxuries then this is your place. The value of the unit and the comfort was outstanding. The service provided by the owner was over and above. We would definitely recommend this property to others and we would definitely stay there again.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at tnorthmsb@gmail.com and reference your email in regards to this review. I will be posting pics for this trip soon, if I haven’t already.

Traveling group: Large Group

Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$399
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing