“They won't let you lift a finger. You're treated like gold.”

Scorpio Divers Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Number one Dive Operation in Cancun and Riviera Maya. For those who care for quality, personalized attention, certified and professional Crew. Our main focus is safety and taking you to the BEST dive sites Cancun, MUSA, Cozumel, and Cenotes have. Daily trips, year round! Ideal for beginner divers, families and Certified divers!
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The Scorpio team know the reefs in Cancun, and are thorough in maintaining quality gear. They also arranged our Cozumel dive experience, and they were on time! What more can I say, it was an excellent trip.

All reviews
"playa del carmen"
in 21 reviews
"cattle call"

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband, my daughter and myself signed up for the week with Scorpio. They are a top notch company and we highly recommend them. They take care of getting you from your hotel to their dive boats. Jorge has a network of dive groups he works with and arranges wonderful itineraries. We started out with two days of diving in Cancan since my daugher was newly certified and then went down to Cozumel which was AMAZING. We did a day in the Cenotes as well which was wonderful! Arnie was our dive master in Cancun and he was AWESOME! Alfredo was our driver for the week -- he is truly the best! DiveBalam took us to Cozumel and were a great team. And our Cenotes divemasters were great as well! Jorge offers incredible service to his customers -- took care of all our rental needs and made sure our equipment followed us wherever we were diving. Since we didn't have our own car, Alfredo took us to the bank one day and offered to take us to the grocery store as well. You can't beat their customer service. We will use them again!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Amazing experience. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect dive experience. Arnie, the dive master, was great. After experiencing horrible seasickness, Arnie helped out by making sure I got to surface safely and recommended a medicine for motion sickness. What was even better was that Alfredo, the van driver for Scorpio, took me to the pharmacy to get the medicine. This dive operation is the best. Jorge and his crew always made sure we were safe and well cared for. I'm looking forward to my next dive with Scorpio.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My Husband found Scorpio Divers on ScubaBoard (a diving forum), they had fab reviews and as we were planning to dive during our Honeymoon we decided we would give them a try.

They´re a small business based in Cancun and the communcation we received whist still in the UK trying to book with them was brilliant, it gave us real confidence in the compay so we booked 5 days diving.

Our first day was to MUSA and we were picked up from our Hotel in Riviera Cancun (30mins away from Cancun) and taken to the Scorpio Divers offices where we took their "small" boat (still bigger than anything we use in the UK for local dives) out to MUSA, the diving was realy good, the guide was very informative and the crew made everything run very very smoothly - a very proffesional operation.

The following days diving took us to Cozumel with a diffrent set of guides, but still perfect service and the diving was fantastic - even got Nurse Sharks even though it was out of season for them!!.

Our third day was out of Puera Morelous (excuse my poor spelling) where we did a "deep" (27m) wreck dive, perfect visability, even got a pass by some Eagle Rays!!!

The forth day was the best, and i would highly recommend not just the site (Cenote Chac-Mool which is an underground cave system) but the Scorpio Divers guide Juan, he was absolutely fantastic, a highly experienced cave diver, at first meeting he can seem little gruff, however this is just his professionalism to ensure complete safety during the dives, he made diving in an overhead (pitch black at times) environment extremely comfortable, safe and enjoyable!!

Without hesitation both my Husband and I would sincerely recommend Scorpio Divers and will definately use them again should we come back to Cancun.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Having been to Cancun before I had a specific wish list of dives that I wanted to do and only a week to do it. I contacted a number of companies in the area and was very impressed with Jorge's immediate response. Of the companies I contacted Scorpio was the only one that made all of my dives possible.

The divemasters were all very professional, experienced and incredibly personable. The equipment was also in very good condition. The dives that we did in the cenotes were fairly technical (Angelita, El Pit, Gran Cenote, Tajma Ha) in addition to the deep dive to the C56 wreck. Our divemaster Juan was amazing and he made sure we were always well aware of our suroundings, let us know what we were going to encounter and how to react appropriately in each situation.

Both my boyfriend and I had an incredible time from start to finish. Jorge met us personally on our first day and made sure we were well aware of what to expect for our 5 days of personalized diving. Alfredo our driver was incredibly personable and punctual, he even humored me us as we made an attempt at practicing our Spanish. The boat drivers were skilled and our dive sites were navigated to with ease. Even Benny, who took a wonderful video for us was great fun and an excellent cameraman!

Juan, our divemaster was extremely experienced and very attentive. I normally have issues with my buoyancy, but he was constantly giving me advice underwater on how to maintain neutral buoyancy and above water he helped my find my perfect weight ratio, while explaining the mechanics of each decision, so that I could make these decisions for myself in the future. Juan was sure to show us every detail of each cenote that was of interest, it was a very interactive experience and he ensured that we were truly able to appreciate each dive.

I cannot say enough positive things about our diving experience with Scorpio! We will be returning much sooner than we anticipated it was such a positive experience and great way to spend our 5 year anniversary :) Thanks guys! Hasta pronto!