“Going to Cancun”

Cancun Diving College
More attraction details
Owner description: Cancun diving College is a new Concept of safe and fun diving!! let us be part of your trip and make the best day of your hollydays,
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Myself and my girlfriend are ging to Cancun soon and want to scuba dive, but most of the review sites seem to say you must be certified. Can anyone help me on that. Iv tried to get onto cancun diving college but it says he site expired. I would appreciate any info or an email address for Eric or the college.

5  Thank MickD707

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I dived with Cancun Diving College on 22th March 2012. We set every detail through the mail and everything was as we had agreed. I was able to spend only one day in Cancun and I am very happy that we managed to dive. Everybody on the boat was very helpful. Although the sea was a little rough I felt safe and I saw some nice sea life. Thanks Eric and I will come back for more.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

Before our recent trip to Cancun, I made arrangements with Eric for PADI SCUBA certification lessons for my wife during our trip. All arrangements were made via email before the trip, and Eric emailed me a couple of times prior to our trip to confirm and provide instructions on what we needed to bring, and where and when to meet. No advance deposit was required, just cash payment upon our arrival for diving.

I'm already PADI certified, but my wife was not, and Eric was very helpful in accommodating us both so that I could participate in the dives with my wife, and even be included in parts of the instruction that I wanted a refresher on, while charging us a very good price for it all. He didn't charge me full price, since I was already certified, but seemed to have no concern about me participating in any of the training as much as I wanted to anyway.

The thing that impressed me the most about Eric's instruction was his extremely calm and patient personality. SCUBA instruction and skills testing, especially when it's done in just into two days (my wife did the PADI eLearning course prior to our vacation) can be a little overwhelming, but Eric did a great job of explaining everything clearly, repeating as needed, and guiding my wife through every step. He also kept track of the things she needed more practice on and made sure to repeat those things.

Eric clearly has a love of SCUBA diving and enjoys meeting and working with new people, and seems to feel blessed that he gets to do what he loves every day. I'd enthusiastically recommend Eric to anyone who looking for SCUBA instruction in the Cancun area.

5  Thank Jeff C
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Eric is AWESOME! My husband has been PADI open water certified for years and finally convinced me that I could do it too. After much research on the eLearning course and reading reviews of instructors I finally agreed to take the “dive” during our holiday to Playa del Carmen.
Eric makes the preplanning of the dive check out course via email easy. He clearly defines his role in the process and what documentation you need to turn into him once you are ready for check off. He is very patient with the new scuba learners. He will not let you progress out of the pool check off until you are comfortable with the skills required for the open water. He reviews what skills will being demonstrated before each open water dive, always concerned about the learners comfort and makes sure they have no questions before moving on. ERIC MAKES SCUBA LEARNING FUN. I always felt safe under his direction.
One of the best parts of my experience was Eric’s commitment to small classes. I just happen to work out that I got 1 on 1 attention due to no other student signed up for the same timeslot I did. My husband got to attend the course with me and Eric even gave him a few refresher tips.
Thanks Eric! I can’t wait to plan my next diving trip with my husband.

3  Thank dedecarey
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Whether you are first time diver or open water diver you will still get the best diving experience in Cancun when diving with Cancun Diving College. Eric was my dive instructor and he's the best at what he does. He was very patient when diving with me and I always made sure that i'm safe and enjoying my dives. This was my third time coming to Cancun and diving with Cancun Diving College, my husband and I just love the experience and hospitality we get every time we come to dive. Thank you Eric you're the BEST Dive Instructor!

1  Thank Diana S