“Fantastic!”
Wedding
Bedroom
Dinning Table
Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

57Julie
Missouri
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed February 22, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

The villa itself was was gorgeous. Each room was beautifully decorated. The outdoor area was great. The pictures don't do it justice. The patio had plenty of room for a lot of people to relax. There were plenty of lounge chairs. The pool was cold the first day, but warmed up as the week went on. It was great having our own beach. The staff was fantastic. Robert, Rosie and Javier took care of our every want and need. The location was close enough to walk to a few stores for supplies, but to get most of our groceries involved a trip to Walmart which wasn't fun. Too faraway and very hard to find the items needed. I would recommend going with the meal plan. We did that 2 nights. Rosie is a fantastic cook.
Robert recommended a restaurant, arranged excursions, called for cabs. He came by everyday to see if we needed anything. Javier was a great waiter and bartender. He cost extra but was worth every penny and more. The only thing I would add would be a TV in the only bedroom that did not have one. My daughter got sick for a couple of days and was stuck in her room, but had no TV to watch. Normally you wouldn't watch much TV while staying at this beautiful villa unless you're sick and spending the day in your room. Otherwise this place was fantastic! I can't wait to come back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: having a private beach
Liked least: grocery shoppingfantastic
Traveling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Texas

Australia

Melbourne Australia

Management Response
Jun 24, 2014
We thank you for staying with us, it was a pleasure for us as well.
Victoria

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing