“We Loved It!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kym H G
“We Loved It!”
Reviewed September 2, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We loved Maria and enjoyed the time we spent at the apartment. We arrived in Cancun on August 21st and we had arranged for Maria to pick us up at the airport. Our flight was delayed so we ended up getting to Cancun much later than we expected and Maria was willing to change her plans to still be able to come pick us up. On our way to the apartment she took us to get some food because we were very hungry after a full day of flying, she didn't have to do this and it was so appreciated. Maria is such a warm and friendly person and we couldn't have asked for a better place to stay downtown. She was available to help us when we needed it and even called in a pizza order for us. We would definitely recommend Maria's Apartment and wish we could go again soon.

Liked best: Maria
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Kammil D
“I couldn't make a better choice ”
Reviewed August 14, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I love the apartment . It's really comfortable, clean, great location (close to the bus stop and to the stores ) beautiful pool and the most important it is in a safe neighborhood.
Maria is awesome!!! I can't thank her enough. My 6 year old wasn't feeling good that day and As soon as we got out of the airplane she got sicker. Maria picked us up from the airport. I was really concern about my daughter health because I was in another country. I didn't know where to go and Maria was nice enough not only to call and arrange an appointment with her pediatrician but also she took me and stayed there with me all the time. Maria was all the time concern and asking for my daughter's health or if I needed something. I was the whole week in the apartment (I didn't mind because it was so comfortable). My family had great time.Thanks Maria for everything!!!!
I couldn't made a better choice that stayed in Maria's apartment.
I highly recommend it to stay here. You won't regret it.
I'll go back next year and definitely I'll stay in Maria's apartment again.

Josephine...
“Convenient and comfortable place to stay in cancun!”
Reviewed July 14, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Maria was a very nice hostess and kept in contact with us whenever we have any questions or needed some help! Her apartment is very nice and kept very clean. My family and I really like the use of the kitchen, which was equipped with all the basic kitchen utensils and more! There was also a community private pool which we played in every time we had free time. We had a lot of fun in Cancun during our stay in Maria's apartment and I would definitely recommend this place to my friends.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
Jul 18, 2015
I´m glad you enjoy your stay here, hope to see you soon again and thank you very much for your comments!!!
pilar_cer...
df
“Gorgeous!! MORE than you expect.”
Reviewed June 25, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

What a great choice! This appartment is so comfortable and well communicated. I stayed with my 2 young kids and my mom. There was room for everything and everyone. Having a kitchen was wonderful and what to say about the beautiful swimming pool and the kids area with swings and slide.
It was so easy to grab a taxi (and buses) just by stepping out from the main entrance of Kabah complex, and if you want to go shopping the Plaza Paseos Outlet is just a FIVE minutes walk!!
Thanks Maria for all your help and kindness! We will be back for sure!

Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jul 18, 2015
Thank you very much for your kind words, It was great to have you here again and hope you´ll come back next year or as soon as you wish, we miss you ;)
AR82108
“Great price for a very safe and low key place”
Reviewed June 4, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

It's great to have a condo when your traveling with family and a young child. This place is in a safe neighborhood.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jun 25, 2015
Thank you for your review, it was great to have you here, hope to see you soon again and give your family my regards ;)
Regina V
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A pleasant experience”
Reviewed April 7, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

It’s always hard to make a decision about where to stay when you don’t know a place, and especially when traveling abroad. From the outset Maria was extremely responsive to our questions by email and provided a contact number to talk by phone as well. Her responses were detailed, informative, and very positive. Her descriptions were clear and helpful such that when we arrived our expectations were met.
Once arriving we could see that not only were Maria and her family extremely friendly and helpful, but many of the locals are also that way. Throughout our weeklong stay, Maria was extremely accessible and addressed our needs. She provided lots of great suggestions about where to visit and eat. The condo was in a great location, convenient to grocery, beach, restaurants, laundry.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: attentive hostess and clean apt
Liked least: noisy water? pumps outside bedroom windows made it difficult to sleep. my understanding is this is being addressed
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
angiebabe...
Romford, United Kingdom
“Pleasant location ,”
Reviewed March 29, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Maria apartment was in a very good location , it was save and was 5 minutes to shops and bus stop o take you into the hotel zone . Buses were regular and it was very cheap to travel , Maria collected us from the airport and was very punctual . She gave us a tour as we travelled to the apartment , on arrival there was a welcome pack giving us information of the beaches and places to visit , she also was kind enough to leave a bowl of fruits . Thank you Maria. `we stayed for a week and decided to visit Belize , although her place was booked Maria was kind enough to offer to keep our luggage until we returned . Maria is kind and a very good host all in all a very good choice would stay here again

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The security and the outdoors facilities
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing