“SPRING BREAK”
other traveler has booked this property
Beach Paradise Penthouse #3730- Please visit my site for many more details.  Thanks for viewing. Tim Beach Paradise Penthouse #3730- Please visit my site for many more details.  Thanks for viewing. Tim
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Our resort pool at Oleo Cancun Playa
All Inclusive Option Available Daily.  Please see my web site for details.  Thanks for viewing.  Tim
Plenty of loungers on our beach!
Lobby sports bar.
Starbucks on site.
Our awesome beach!
One of 2 restaurants on site.
Our pool!
Our pool and beach!
Our swim up bar, ask about our all inclusive option for food and drinks.
Our resort pool at Oleo Cancun Playa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Travel2th...
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“SPRING BREAK”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 for a stay in March 2012

Tim is one of the Best people to deal with in vacation rentals. He knows his property and area very well. I took 8 teenagers for spring break. Yes it is away from the main party area but it was great for the kids to relax during the day and not be going crazy all day and night!
The condo had a few problems from stove, hot water and the hot tub had no chemicals to put in. We shopped at Walmart and I took the all inclusive most days it was just so much easier. The beach is beautiful and pool a little small but I'm a beach person anyways. Lots of things for people to do or not do it was great. Clubs are just amazing but very crazy for spring break. Bus there and cab back is the easiest.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from balcony
Liked least: No hot water
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Keith A
Westfield, Indiana
“Great Penthouse,Great Views, Great Beach......Great Choice.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We were looking for a place where 7 people (2 of the 7 were young kids) could stay together. We found it with this Penthouse. The views are unbelievable. The beach was outstanding. The hotel itself was in good shape. The penthouse was excellent. The location is pretty far from the "action" if that is what you are looking for, but everything is a bus ride away. Bus is very cheap!! We stocked up with groceries at Super Walmart, so we did not utilize the optional all inclusive. I can not come up with a negative. Our family had a great time!!!!! We stayed April 20-26.

Liked best: The View
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
mrcarizma
San Francisco, California
“Great View, Minimal Sun in Winter, Mediocre Pool but not too shabby”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We were set on one of Tim's properties in this building but were debating between the rooftop pool, the balcony jacuzzi or more living space. We went with 3730 because of the large patio and the jacuzzi. Tim was great in communication and helping us coordinate the trip and our arrival. The unit itself was pretty nice considering the building it's situated in is so dilapidated. We were getting a fairly good deal considering our short notice trip so I can't complain too much but next time I'll definitely plan a bit sooner and stay closer to the main Hotel Zone, what beach is also much nicer up there, as we discovered on a day's excursion.

Liked best: The view of the entire Cancun Eastern coast
Liked least: The old state of the building and the tiny pool.
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
AtlantaS0...
Alpharetta Ga
“Perfect Vacation”
Reviewed June 14, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

We loved this condo. There were 8 of us (4 adults and 4 teenagers) who stayed for 7 nights. The 8 of us vacation together every year. We always stay at an all inclusive hotel. This was by far the best place yet. The kids even say this was the best vacation so far, for they loved having the space to hang out together. Tim Miller was so easy to work with. He was always avail to answer our questions. The condo was clean and had everything we needed. Upon our arrival, the transfer company was there to meet us at the airport and took us to Walmart to stock up. When we arrived at the hotel, Arturo (the condo manager) was there to meet us and he helped bring our bags up to the condo and get us settled in.
The views were amazing. The hotel itself needs a facelift, but it looks as though they are trying to get things re-done. They were painting one of the pools and the hot tubs and painting the statues while we were there. We bought the all inclusive pass 3 days. This is a bargain. It was good for 28 hours. We were able to get breakfast, lunch, and dinner the first day, and breakfast and lunch the next day, (the bands didn't need to be turned in until noon the day after you purchased them) and all the drinks you want. The food was pretty good. We brought Bubba kegs with us, and the bartender would fill them with beer as much as we wanted. We did tip. On the days we didn't buy the all inclusive package, we would just pack the cooler that was in the condo and take it down to the beach with us. The only problem we incountered was, getting a umbrella to sit under on the beach. The resort only had 8 of them.
We went to Tullum and Xai-ha. Both were very nice. The kids went to Wet and Wild and loved it. We would take the bus($1 per person each way) to go into town for dinner or shopping. We planned on doing alot more, but enjoyed the condo and beach so much, that we just couldn't bring ourselves to leave. The resort was very safe. I would see security checking the premises and the beach all night long.
We will def go back again and stay in one of Tim's rentals.

Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
kimmy1965...
oregon
“Had a blast!!”
Reviewed February 27, 2011 for a stay in January 2011
person found this review helpful

We had 10 ladies in this unit and there was plenty of space and room. The table on the outdoor terrace was wonderful as there was room for all of us to have dinner together outside with the sound of the ocean rolling in and a cool breeze blowing thru. There were two managers who checked in on us daily to make sure we had everything we needed. Mike took us on a snorkeling excursion to Isla Mujeras and we felt like we had known hiom for years. He's in many of our photographs. The beach outside is splendid, very few rocks and nice white sand beach for miles. We spent many hours laying in the sand. The buses pick you up right at the bottom of the entrance to take you anywhere that you want to go. We went to Wal-mart and stocked all of our cupboards with food and took turns doing the cooking. There is also an all inclusive option that you can use that is either by the day or week if a person did not want to cook. The kitchen is well stocked and very easy to get comfortable in. We would very easily go back there! Tim Miller is very easy to work with and responds to all e-mails quickly and happily. Can't think of any reasons why I would say not to go.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Idaho
Reviewed April 9, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Liked best: Very Clean, Great View, Great Accomidations
Liked least: Everything was AMAZING!
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children

Liked best: Hot tub
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing