“Best and Easiest Family Vacation Ever!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Penthouse #372 is located directly on the beach and faces straight out to the ocean. Penthouse #372 is located directly on the beach and faces straight out to the ocean.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Its a full kitchen with stove, full size fridge and dishwasher
Penthouse #372 Kitchen
Living room
Master with king bed, bathroom in back ground
The master, another view
Bedroom 4 with queen bed has yet another wonderful view
Our Resort, Oleo Cancun Playa
24 Hour Gated Security
Resort Pool
Hanging out by the pool with friends.
Our swim up bar.  Ask about our all inclusive option for food and drinks.
Our resort pool at Oleo Cancun Playa
Our pool and beach!
Our Resort Beach, the Best One Along the Strip, thanks to a Special Reef Barrior
Enjoying some beach volleyball!
Resort Spa
Our pool!
Caribbean right off our beach
Our resort pool at Oleo Cancun Playa
Caribbean right off our beach
Snack bar part of an all inclusive option for food/drinks available each day to our guests.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
sdiver111...
Indiana
“Best and Easiest Family Vacation Ever!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

I began in June 2015 to plan a vacation that my sons, their families and my 8 grandchildren might never forget. I've vacationed and dived Cancun,Cozumel (and recently Puerto Morelos) off and on for 40 years. Needing accommodations for 13 I researched and contacted several rentals and based on his prompt initial responses decided to contact Tim Miller regarding this penthouse. I can't say enough about Tim's honesty and how easy it was to contact him and make arrangements both by phone and email! His responses were prompt, accurate, understanding and personal regarding a gramma's specific concerns :-) Be sure to read through Tim's website thoroughly. It's complete and accurate in terms of what to expect at the penthouse including what to expect when you walk out of the airport at Cancun... which can be quite intimidating as I recalled my first time!

Even though the previous family left the very same day my oldest son and his family of 6 arrived, the Pentouse was cleaned and ready. My youngest son, his family and I arrived the next morning and the necessary extra air beds were ready with promised linens.

The penthouse is exactly as described on his website - clean, well stocked with appliances, washer and dryer in good working order, tv's, dishes, glasses, utensils...entire two- story penthouse spotless. Water (and ice) from a specific tap was totally safe and Wifi was totally reliable!

Our stay was relatively problem-free. The two or three minor issues we needed help with were promptly attended to and satisfied by Francisca, Tim's on site penthouse manager. We felt we needed Tim's input on an issue with a key and were able to resolve it with a free quick call to Tim (in the US)!

It was Tim's honesty and accessibility that were the deciding factors in choosing penthouse 372! Eight children and five adults had the vacation of a lifetime!

That said, we took very seriously the suggestions on Tim's website...respect for adjacent penthouse guests, hotel staff and guests. Also suggestions regarding noise (6 adults and 7 kids under 13 :), care of furniture inside and out, toilet use and proper use of air conditioner units (each room is a separately controlled environment).

The penthouse(es) and the hotel are separate entities. We found the hotel staff to be very helpful, accommodating and friendly! Tipping and a smile helps a lot and impatience will get you nowhere :-)

Thank you Tim for a problem-free vacation!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
Jul 20, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review. Francis and I are glad you had a terrific time!
jgpizzama...
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Outstanding!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We were a little unsure about this property even though we had assurance from the owner (Tim) that his property (Penthouse #372) did not have some of the issues that the resort was experiencing. Tim said his property was more like a three star resort. That may be a little harsh, the views are amazing, the air conditioning kept the temperature in the low 70’s at night and mid 70’s in the heat of the day (there is a lot of talk about no air conditioning at this resort). The best option available at this property is the manager Francis, let me say this again, without question Francis made my family’s vacation amazing. Francis is not only the manager of the property but she took my wife and daughter to buy groceries, she cooked three meals for us while we were there, picked up additional groceries and took us to the dock and back when we went deep sea fishing. She is an amazing person, friendly, personable and an amazing cook. We had two birthdays to celebrate, Francis picked us up a traditional Mexican cake, it just added to the experience.
Now as for the BelleVue Beach Paradise Hotel - All Inclusive - Cancun, Mexico. We were never in the rooms of the resort so I can’t speak to that. We did however do the all inclusive for one day, if you are inclined to try this do it for the drinks not the food. The food is not uneatable, it is just really plain and the drinks are not bad, better when you order straight shots to mix with what you just ordered of something else. Most drinks are really weak.
Now one thing that the BelleVue Beach Paradise Hotel - All Inclusive - Cancun, Mexico has that is outstanding is there entertainment staff. Elie is the one staff member that we had the most interaction with during the stay. Pool Volleyball, Water Polo, Archery, many other activities, it broke up the day to get in the pool and just play. The resort may be lacking but the entertainment staff is first class!
I don’t know when we will be back to Cancun but I do know it will be at one of Tim’s properties. 1) He is absolutely up front about everything. Tim gives you as much information as possible to ensure that you have a great trip. 1A) Francis, nothing else to say, she is amazing. I hope that when we come back she is still there. She is a tremendous manager, cook, advisor, just amazing!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The manager Francis, views from the property and the amount of room.
Liked least: Walls on the patio
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed May 31, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The viewes sunrise and sunset
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
borisbeta...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Spectacular Cancun penthouse with sweeping beach views!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Duplex penthouse #372 helped create a fantasy vacation in Cancun. The 4 bedroom, 31/2 bath private condo apartment is on the 7th floor of the BelleVue Beach Paradise Hotel with dramatic beachfront views. The vacation rental lived up to the website photos and Francis, the onsite assistant, was friendly and attentive. The hotel could use sprucing up, but the penthouse itself was modern and well-kept. The kitchen was fully equipped with all the appliances and utensils one could ever need, plus a full-size washer & dryer in a nearby alcove. However, the kitchen's large refrigerator was not working well, which explained the 2nd refrigerator at the edge of the living area. Francis did alert us to this issue during the tour and the backup fridge proved necessary. Given the quality of the rest of the apartment, it makes no sense for the owner not to have already replaced the faulty fridge. The condo was clean and well air-conditioned throughout. The large master bedroom on the 2nd level with wrap-around windows and amazing views had a very comfortable king-size bed, lounging area, large closet, safe and a bath with double vanity and huge shower. Unfortunately, there's some water leakage from the shower's glass door, probably due to the positioning of the shower head too close to the door. Bedroom #2 with an expansive beachfront view was almost as large, but shared a bath with the slightly smaller 3rd bedroom (plenty of hot water in all baths.) The 4th bedroom on the first floor had it's own private bath. Bonus -- all rooms had their own flat screen TVs with cable and DVD players. There was good sound insulation throughout the apartment because of the condo's thick walls. The large dining room table easily seated 8 and had it's own great views of the beach and terrace and a small stereo system for music. Although the expansive terrace had great seating arrangements, including outdoor dining table & chairs, the cushions to the sofa and chairs needed a fresh cleaning and had a few cigarette holes. The owner provided a complimentary cell phone as well as a landline and free wifi throughout. Although the private penthouse allows you to cook your own meals and dine in, the hotel's restaurants and bars are available only to those who pay the all-inclusive $40 per day fees; actually a good deal that includes buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails, plus snacks throughout the day. That means however, you can't even pay cash for occasional meals or cocktails at the hotel outside of the all-inclusive arrangement. Also, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants is a great place called Little Italy. Fortunately, all other hotel amenities, i.e., pools, beach chairs, umbrellas, tennis court, etc were free. The building itself is located near the southern end of the 12-mile hotel strip in the shape of a seven, that constitutes tourist Cancun. Finally, the entire strip is serviced by frequent buses for under a dollar that seem to run every 3 to 4 minutes.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, size and view
Liked least: Non access to hotel restaurants & bars unless you purchase all-inclusive
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
Bradleyin...
Seattle, Washington
“Look at all options”
Reviewed February 27, 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

This property is of average condition in an older complex. The bathrooms are moldy and amenities are older. The hotel food was terrible equal to a 2 star resort, the service was above average and catered to every whim (if tipped). The Manager of this unit is absolutely worthless do not even bother booking through him. The in house cook offers a limited menu, but is great with kids. We did book a private snorkel trip with Mike and would continue to book with him every year (what a great experience to do private trips). I don't know if I would return to this condo, I would certainly look at other units before I made any plans.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the huge deck
Liked least: the beds and cleanliness
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Feb 26, 2012
Hello everyone, Tim Miller here. I am the person who takes care of servicing our guests prior to arrival. I do all the bookings and answer questions. I'm also available via phone or email while guests are in Cancun, although I live in the states and my Cancun side managers service our guests directly after they arrive.

I just noticed this review. I think anyone out there who has corresponded with me has a good feel for the level of service I provide for both our guests and potential guests. I am very reachable by phone, and my email responses are prompt and thorough.

What amazes me about this particular review is that I have never corresponded with Bradley, not even one time. He has never attempted to contact me by phone or email. The booking was made by a friend of Bradley who lives in another state and this is the person who I have helped with questions along the way prior to their arrival. Regardless of who makes a booking, I welcome the opportunity to be of service to them. I love Cancun! And I truly enjoy what I do and helping others to be able to have a great time in Cancun, and get the most out of their stay.

Again, I never once spoke or corresponded with the gentleman who wrote the review and being called worthless is hurtful. Most especially when I give my all for Cancun seekers and our Cancun guests everyday. Regarding the other negative points cited in the review, I do agree that the complex is older. My web site offers a large question and answer section about the resort. On the other negative points, I firmly disagree. My brother and I own a condo in this resort and the food has always been fresh and good. It is a 3 star resort. Much has to do with the expectation level. The penthouses themselves are as shown in the photos, as are the resort photos on my site. The reader may have reason to believe I am biased. So I will leave the reader with the reviews of the others who have stayed here and have been kind enough to offer their honest feedback of their experience of Penthouse #372.

Warm regards,
Tim Miller
mexican16...
Mexico City, Mexico
“excellent property, not so excellent hotel guests to share the beach”
Reviewed August 14, 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

the property is really confortable, the main bedroom and bathroom has an excellent ocean view (even the shower!!!) Very relaxing!!! Arturo, the guy who gave us the keys, always was available to report the malfunction of the refrigerator (fixed inmediatelly), the missing coffee maker (inmediate deliver one), etc. The one thing that I didnt´l like a lot is that the property is located in the formerly called Yalmakan hotel, and it has not enought beach chairs, you have to dig your own umbrella, and the food ay the hotel is really bad quality. The condo is a very nice condo, expensive, and you miss the nice people on the beach, and services like that.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: having a morning coffee with wonderfull views!!
Liked least: Having to wake up very early to chaise a beach chair
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Momthetra...
Calgary, Canada
“Outstanding views!”
Reviewed March 27, 2011 for a stay in February 2011
people found this review helpful

Had a terrific holiday in this beautiful condo. Tim Miller and his associates were wonderful to work with! Took our teenage kids and friends. They had a blast! Fantastic views from every window, lovely large deck and all the conveniences of home. Beautiful beach, and the waves fun to play in, but a bit rough to swim in, that said, they do have a sufficient number of watchful lifeguards all up and down the beach and a nice pool if you're intimidated by the waves. The "all inclusive option" is a nice bonus, on days you don't feel like cooking!
Would highly recommend this as your next Mexican Vacation spot!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing