“Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Rooftop penthouse, showing 1 of 2 private pools, ALL GLASS, stunning views!!!
Amazing one of a king roof top penthouse, no neighbors, private elevator. Private Heated Infinity Pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Rooftop penthouse, showing 1 of 2 private pools, ALL GLASS, stunning views!!!
Amazing one of a king roof top penthouse, no neighbors, private elevator.
Private Heated Infinity Pool
Majestic feeling at night beneath the stars in your private pool.  Makes for the Ultimate Honeymoon!
Penthouse #2000 - Spacious Upper Deck Area with 2nd private pool.
Penthouse #2000 - Hot tub on Upper Deck
Chilling Out in the Private Upper Deck Splash Pool.
The entire structure is floor to ceiling glass.  The result is panorama beyond your wildest dreams.
The living, dining and kitchen area with the gorgeous lagoon looking this way, ocean the other way.
The kitchen has a full size fridge, cook top, small appliances and beautiful views of the bay.
The first time I ever stepped off the Private Elevator (left), my jaw dropped.
Penthouse #2000 - Master Bedroom has blinds also that are tastefully tucked away when not in use.
The master bedroom overlooking the pool at night.  It's an amazingly romantic setting.
The Master Bath
The Views are stunning from so many vantage points.
The second bedroom is very private with a queen bed and private bathroom.
2nd Bedroom private bathroom.
Our Resort, Oleo Cancun Playa
24 Hour Gated Security
Our swim up bar
Our pool and beach!
Friends hanging out in the pool.
Resort Bar and Lounge Area
Starbucks coffee on site.
Our lobby bar
Resort grounds and beach.
Our awesome beach!
Volley ball action on our beach!
Resort Spa
Resort Spa Pool
Resort Spa
Resort Gym
Our awesome beach!
Our awesome beach!  And our pool too!
Our awesome beach!
Snack bar part of an all inclusive option for food/drinks available each day to our guests.
The Caribbean right off our beach
The Caribbean right off our beach
Our awesome beach!
One of 3 restaurants on site.  Ask about our all inclusive option for food and drinks.
Our outstanding beach!
Our resort pool at Oleo Cancun Playa
Our awesome beach and plenty of lounge chairs.
Our pool and beach!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ansophie...
Centurion, South Africa
“Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My husband and I just finished a 5 day stay in this incredible penthouse. There is NOTHING like it! Tim and his manager, Francis, has been incredibly professional in managing our booking and check-in and Francis makes every effort to ensure your comfort.

This penthouse offers the best of both: incredible views of the ocean, with the luxury of not one, but TWO pools. Really something spectacular. NOT TO BE MISSED!

I will highly recommend this apartment to others.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views from the deck and the pool on the main floor!
Liked least: Nothing to dislike - it is a DREAM!
Your age range 35-49
coolmama
Potomac, MD
“A big mistake and disappointment”
Reviewed January 11, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

This will be a tough review to write because I do not like to be negative. I have thought long and hard about this but I feel anyone renting this property should have a true picture of what they will be getting. Let me start by saying, I rented and paid in full for 9 nights over the Christmas holiday. Upon closer inspection and investigation by my family, I chose to forfeit rent paid and reduce our rental period figuring we could take anything for 5 days. It was pass the cancellation time. Upon checking in, we quickly realized what a costly mistake we made, we had 2 choices - fly home or get another place to stay. We checked out the next morning and went to a true luxury property.

If I am being completely honest, this property would only appeal to the VERY low income/budget traveler for who this might be an upgrade .... And frat boys. The DILAPIDATED building was the worst on the Cancun strip. judging from the unhappy guests we saw in the lobby and around the property, this "penthouse" sits on top of a hotel that appears to cater to a third world and low end crowd. I truly mean no offense and am choosing my words carefully, I just think people renting this condo need to know what kind of vacation experience to expect. Calling it a "Penthouse", does not divorce it from the fact that it is on top of a dump and this will greatly impact your experience. I thought at least the beach would be nice but sadly, the beach at this location was nothing compared to the stretch of beach in front of the other place we stayed in Cancun. It was extremely narrow and overshadowed by a very unsightly crumbling hotel wall, pool and pool deck. We could not have spent one day there.

Had we continued to stay here, we would unfortunately never have wanted to come downstairs from the condo, yet that was not an option because the penthouse itself was such a disappointment when we got up there. The family was speechless, not in a good way. At this point we decided our only choice was to open some tequila and Coronas and try not to look at the ugly naked people on the balcony in the building close to us.

Let's just say that they have a very good photographer, wide angle lenses and old pictures which can be deceiving. This place is much smaller than it looks and furniture is worn. I knew I was in trouble when I was told they did not provide so much as a bar of soap or Kleenex. I should have taken note that for an old place, they had very few reviews and those must have been censored or from friends in my opinion.

There is absolutely no privacy or quiet in the bedrooms. The small downstairs bedroom is similar to a dungeon cell with an undersized bed in a concrete corner. With no door, every word and sound from upstairs is amplified. The master bedroom is basically open to the main room with a thin sliding partition. You can't use the pools because they are ice cold. Don't count on heated. The top level deck was nice but could in no way overcome the other 90% that was the disaster it was attached to.

Don't count on elevators working. There is a private elevator into the condo you get from the 10th floor, but you need to ride the general elevator up to the 10th. It was not working and we had to carry luggage down stairs (air conditioning in hotel also not working). My husband had to do the 10 flights 2x that morning.

If you keep the side blinds closed, thereby blocking views of unsightly sister buildings to the left and right, views to the front and ocean were spectacular... This is the best thing I can say about this place... Also, I must commend the caretaker, Francis, who was lovely and prepared us a WONDERFUL dinner which I prearranged for our first night. I must tell you, with a very limited, tiny kitchen that sits 2 ft away from the only dining table, this condo is not conducive to private chef service, as it can be awkward. We chose to invite Francis to dine with us which was easy because she was such a nice person. In the end, we ditched the $$$ of food we purchased and sent Francis an email the next morning that we had vacated. I did not want to hurt her feelings, after all, it is not her fault. We decided to cut our losses, chalk it up to a lesson learned... I am just thankful we were able to afford to turn this disaster into a win. I realize most people would not have that option.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Feb 3, 2015
It was disappointing to read the review from our guest. My wife and our two boys just returned home on Jan 24, 2015, about 3 weeks after these folks were here. My brother and I own #2701 in this same resort. We had a terrific time as we always do when we come down to Cancun and to stay at our place.

I have been taking care of #2000 for 7 years now. #2000 is a very nice unit. You do not have to take my word for it, several of our guests have left reviews over the years. Before moving on, one thing I do want to make mention of is that I did ask Francis about the public elevators directly after seeing this review come in. Francis informed me that only one of the two public elevators was not operational. I’m sure I would have heard from our other guests staying in #2701 at the time if both elevators were not working (#2701 is located on the 7th floor in the same tower as #2000).

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Obviously I do not agree with the opinion of this person, but they are entitled to their opinion nonetheless. Apparently they think me and my family and all of our prior guests are “very low income people from a 3rd world country and frat boys”. That is hard to hear, even if it is coming from another person’s “opinion”. However there is something written by this person that is far more insulting than this. The notion that any of the reviews on my site had been written by “friends” or censored in any way is a lie. And this, be it opinion or not, is highly offensive. A person is entitled to their opinion, but to suggest, be it opinion or not, that I am a liar is offensive beyond what human words can say. There is not a single review on my site for any property that was not written by a guest. And I would define a “guest” here as anyone whom I have never known until they made an inquiry to me and ultimately became our guest by making a reservation. Furthermore, tripadvisor and flipkey do not allow reviews to be changed, altered or “censored” in any way.

I think much of this has to do with expectations. This is a 3 star resort. I believe a picture paints a thousand words which is why I provide so many of both the condos and the resort. And contrary to the opinion of the person writing the review, I took over 90% of the photos of #2000 myself, same for all the photos on my site. And I am surely no pro photographer. The person writing the review states that we “checked out and went to a true luxury property”. Nowhere in any text on any site do I refer to any of our condos or the resort as “luxury” or “luxurious”. I do not overstate what I offer.

The beach at the resort, and again we just returned home recently, was beautiful. It was also wide with plenty of space. Our family had a wonderful time at the beach and also enjoyed the pool.

Regarding Penthouse #2000, the bedrooms in #2000 are private from one another. The two bedrooms are located on opposite ends of the condo, and on separate floors. And the floors are not made of wood, they are made of concrete. The pool on the main level is kept at 80 degrees consistently. The pool on the upper level is a small splash pool designed for guests to get wet and let the sun bake off the water from their body. The upper deck splash pool is not heated as advertised.
Tim Miller
JimboBrya...
Michigan
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 5, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

Three of us stayed at the Penthouse. It was absolutely perfect. Francis, the onsite manager, showed us around upon our arrival and explained all of the functions of the appliances, as well as other necessary information. The penthouse was very clean and ready for our stay. We stayed there for seven nights from Dec 9-16. I hated to leave as it was a very nice property. I enjoyed drinking my morning coffee on the deck off the main living area and watching the cruise ships go by or the para sailing happening below. The beds were comfortable as well as the living room furniture. The refrigerator was full size which was very nice as we stocked up at the Super Walmart prior to our arrival. I also made use of the washer/dryer combo several times. I am attaching a few pictures. Overall, this was an excellent property and I know if I go to Cancun again I will stay here.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the privacy of being at the top of the resort
Liked least: that I had to go back home!
Friends getaway Older travelers
Staci O
Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
“Awesome is to small a phrase”
Reviewed November 13, 2014 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

This place was absolutely amazing!! The penthouse pools were terrific especially since the main pool bar was shut down, and we were the only ones with pool water!

The penthouse itself was very tastefully decorated and comfortable and the views; holy cow {365 degrees}! The bathrooms were terrific and the private elevator cool. We would definitely go again and have already recommended the place to friends and family!

The staff at the all inclusive hotel were phenomenal - have to a great many resorts and they were spot on with service and friendliness from the moment we walked in!!!

Tim's staff in Mexico were terrific as well and very very helpful - you would love this place!!! We invited some people we met to come up to the roof top area for drinks and everyone was amazed by the place and the cost!!

Thanks again Tim and my husband and I are looking forward to trying it again very soon :-)!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views and pools
Liked least: spiral staircase
Friends getaway
HollyWLA
Los Angeles, California
“Most amazing view!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

The view from this penthouse is just amazing...I have never stayed in a place with a view like it! The condo is definitely five star, from the welcome margaritas and guacamole, to the bedrooms and bathrooms, to the comfortable living room. My husband and I had a great week here. Frances, who is the onsite manager is a treasure. We had a few simple maintenance issues which she took care of immediately. We also had her cook dinner for us one night...and it was absolutely delicious!! Totally worth the 50$!
We have been coming to Cancun for 12 years, and love the beach here. Nothing better than turquoise water and white sand!
The only downside is that this 5 star condo is on the top of a 3 star hotel. The food in the hotel is not great, so I would not suggest that anyone use the all-inclusive option offered. Not worth it. We made our own breakfast and lunch in the condo, and then went to one of the many awesome restaurants in Cancun for dinner.
You will love your stay here...we did!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: the view
Friends getaway
Aug 4, 2014
Thank you so much, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. I will forward your nice comments to them, they are very good people. We are going back in August to do our quarterly maintenance on this unit, if you have any suggestions please feel free to email me. We hope you decide to come back to Cancun again. Tim
San Jose, Costa Rica
Reviewed May 18, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Traveling group: Other
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Zürich
Reviewed October 6, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Oct 6, 2013
Hi, I am Tim Miller. I used to rent and manage only our own property in Cancun. Over the years I have come to know a few other owners and they have entrusted me to take care of their places as well. This is one of those places. I consider this owner a friend so it is especially hurtful to see this review. It was a painful eye opener.

Readers can see that we had received a very positive review from a stay here just the month prior. (Post date was Oct 2013, stay was Aug 2013). Several key changes have been made since the review posted Oct 6. For example, I have hired a full time professional staff member for maintenance/repairs. This was a big step as I take care of only 6 properties total. And I think the results will prove to be excellent. Response times will often be reduced to minutes rather than hours. Recognizing that our standards were compromised here is another point. But moreover resolving to have that consistency for each and every new arrival was vital to the success of the changes we have made over the past several months. It can be very disheartening to have someone rave about your product and service one month and then the next have someone saying the exact opposite.

I will say that Francis is rated highly by many other reviews for this property and others for a reason. Francis cleans #2000 and others and also welcomes our guests to Cancun for 4 of the properties. I encourage the reader to look at other reviews for not just this property but others that I rent and manage and that Francis cleans. I think you will find people express a very different opinion of both myself, Francis, and the service and cleanliness we provide.

On the issue of honesty I will stand up on this one. I never attempt to deceive as the person here implies. Did we drop the ball on this one? Yes, we did. We did offer our guest consideration on more than one occasion but it was denied. I will not comment in a negative way regarding our guests beyond that. Nonetheless #2000 was not up to the standards set for our guest’s arrival on this day. Therefore our guests were upset and they had a right to be. As of this writing (March 19, 2014) I am in Cancun. We have had guests in #2000 for nearly every single week in Jan, Feb and March of 2014. We have guests now also. I have met in person with our guests who are staying in #2000 right now. They are exceedingly happy. As we parted he smiled and said to me, “it is the vacation of a lifetime!”
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing