“Don't think about booking, book it you wont regret it”

Cancun With Me Day Tours
Ranked #77 of 333 Tours in Cancun
More attraction details
Owner description: With Cancun With Me, you will feel as if you are exploring the area with a local friend! We are working hard to become the #1 attraction of Cancun!
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I booked a tour with Manny...beer and seafood! He took me round 3 spots and the food was amazing. The first 2 places was cool, every time you order a drink you get food with it. The third place was deep within cancun and again the food was excellent. I tried my first Michelada, 50 peso for a litre of it. I had 2 and it tasted amazing, try it with shrimp its different but taste great. The food is better than the fine dining restaurants in the hotel zone which I did sample and paid $200 US. You won't find any tourists and no one speaks English. No one else had booked on the day and I am a lone traveller. He suggested I get a bus into cancun and met me downtown and he made sure I made it back to my hotel with no problems. If you want to taste Mexico. Contact Manny. You will not be disappointed

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Just returned from Play del Carmen and what a memory Manny and his team provided for us! DON'T EVEN HESITATE TO CALL MANNY!! His professional, courteous, efficient, helpful staff and in our case "Sergio" was the best. Sergio picked us up at our hotel, on time exactly, mind you, and drove us around on a personal tour to Mayan towns up the old "no toll" highway, helped us into Ek Balam, the Dzitnup cenotes, lunch in Valladolid and dropped us off at the Mayaland Hotel right at the entrance to Chichen for a nights stay ( which I also highly recommend). Sergio picked us up the next day at our convienence and drove us back to our hotel. It was the best 2 days of our trip. Reasonably priced especially with our group of 7.

1  Thank leslie s
Reviewed February 25, 2013

OMG!! What a fantastic idea we had when we decided to take a couple days and spend them with Cancun Manny!! Cancun With Me Day Tours is the only way to go. We are so happy with the service of Sergio and Antonio, our drivers, who picked us up in a wonderful, air conditioned van, and Manny, our personal tour guide. No bus loads of people, just personalized to our liking and our interests. We rode a bike through ruins at Coba, climbed a pyramid and then off to Tulum where we walked and he took family photos of us like our own personal photographer. The next day we had Antonio pick us up at our hotel and take us to RioSecreto! A must see if you are in Cancun. Not only did we enjoy it but our 19 and 20 year old sons say this is actually the highlight of their trip. We went down 22 metres beneath the ground into another world. Amazing!!
Thank you Manny, Sergio and Antonio. We look forward to seeing you again and we have already spread your name around :)

Colin, Becky, Erich and Taylor.

2  Thank Rebecca A
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We recently did a day tour through Cancun With Me and it was absolutely the best day of our vacation! Sergio was our driver, he picked us up promptly at our hotel in Cancun and then we headed first to Chichen Itza, followed by a Cenote, lunch in an excellent local/authentic Mexican restaurant in Valladolid, and then Ek Balam. We left early so as to get to Chichen Itza before the crowds, and we were very glad we did, as we felt like we practically had the place to ourselves. It was great to have our own personal transportation and be able to set our own pace. And Sergio was the best- very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. Manny was also very helpful in the planning stages over email, and we had the pleasure of meeting him the day of the tour, as he happened to be visiting some of the same sites as us with another guest on the same day. These guys are not only great at what they do, but you can tell that they take great pride and pleasure in creating unique, tailored, and enjoyable experiences for their clients. If we have the opportunity to visit the area again in the future, we would absolutely book another trip with them again. Thank you Sergio and Manny for such a wonderful, unforgettable day!!!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I used Cancun With Me to take a day trip that turned out to be highlight of our one week stay in Cancun. Sergio, our driver, picked us up at our hotel right when we'd planned and then drove us to the Coba ruins where we explored the jungle and ruins at our own pace. A few hours later we were hot and hungry so Sergio took us to a great restaurant in Tulum for tacos and enchiladas that were delicious, fresh, and authentic. Next we went up the coast to Akulum where we rented snorkel gear and swam with the sea turtles. There was a nice beach bar there, too, where we had a few Negra Modelos. We had originally planned to also go to Playa del Carmen after that but we were exhausted from the hiking, climbing, and snorkeling so Sergio took us back to our hotel in Cancun. It was a marvelous day and we were so glad we found Manny to help us make it happen! Very professional and top-notch experience. Would definitely do it again.

3  Thank sazrahrn