“Average mall food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Tequila Grill
Ranked #79 of 939 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hampshire, Illinois
“Average mall food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Thinking this was Mexico, we could get some great Mexican food, but this restaurant was just like any of the Mexican restaurants in America. I had the Fajitas, and I didn't find anything special about them. The steak and chicken wasn't very flavorful. They did have hand made tortillas. This is good, if your in a pinch at the mall. This place is attached to the tequila store in the mall.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Czech first
Bay City, Michigan
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

We went here twice while in Cancun. The first was for margarita specials (3 for 2) and they were awesome! The margaritas were large and tasty and our waiter Juan was friendly and welcoming and made us feel like we were old friends. We liked it so much we went back for dinner a couple of days later. The food was good, authentic and reasonably priced.

Visited September 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Tasteless food, tequilla free margaritas and slow service.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

I would not sleep at night if I worked at this restaurant I would feel so ashamed. I seen a sign outside advertising the margaritas and lunch specials so I walked inside. The staff acts like they work at a desperate souvenir shop and can't wait to get you inside the restaurant. When I walked in then place was empty other than the staff that worked there. The décor of the place is cool and fun so I ordered a margarita. The small margarita is very big, tasted good, but had zero tequila in it. Any child would have loved this fruity drink and been just fine given the fact that there was no alcohol in it. Then they brought our some tortilla chips, red salsa, green salsa and slices of lime. The salsas were very watery, runny, tasteless and had no spice at all. The tortilla chips were also very bland. I ordered the stuffed jalapenos as an appetizer and chicken tacos as a main course. When I ordered the main course, the waitress asked me if I wanted cheese with my tacos and I said yes. Who serves tacos without cheese? When the stuffed jalapenos arrived, I took a bite out of one and could not believe that an authentic Mexican prepared this stuff and served it. There was no spicy heat in the peppers at all and the breading was like eating cardboard it was so bland. I did not finish the rest of the peppers. The chicken tacos arrived and it was 5 tortilla shells, table spoon of refried beans, table spoon (maybe) of guacamole, some chopped up grilled chicken breast with a little bit of melted cheese. I made a taco and took a bite. Taco Bell makes better Mexican food than this place does. There was absolutely no flavor to this meal at all. I am embarrassed for the chefs of this place. Oh and forget about service after you order. Once they got you hooked, they are more worried about convincing other people to come inside that happen to be wondering by. When they brought me my check I seen that they actually charged me $2.50 US for the teaspoon of cheese that they melted into my grilled chicken. I would not recommend this place to anybody at anytime. I hope they go bankrupt so some real chefs that know how to cook can come in and open up a real restaurant. Do not waste your time or money going here. Horrible job guys!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chuluota, Florida
“Need I say more...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Tequila Grill will grab your nose before you ever see it. I did not make it on this trip but I did for Spring Break 2012. The food was very traditional and so many teguila's to choose from.

Visited August 2013
Littleton
“Service, drink and food were so good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

A lot of their food can be shared because the portions are large. They gave us very good service and were attentive. The drinks were delicious also. They have a kids play area upstairs which my kids loved! It helped while waiting for food since they are little and aren't very patient.

Visited August 2013