“Fun!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great authentic Mexican food. This is NOT Taco Bell! The service is personable. The decor is fun. The variety is amazing! You should go here. If we had found this place sooner, we would have eaten here more than once during our stay. We will eat here again, when we go back to Cancun.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

In the past, I have LOVED this place, taking friends there. However, this time I was alone and I sat at a table 15 minutes and NO ONE came to even give me a menu, so I got up and left. I returned the next day and saw a sign saying "Free Margarita with Meal." I ordered the fajitas, which were tasty, plus some chips and salsa since the wait was getting long. I ordered a small frozen Margarita. When I got the bill, they had charged me for a huge giant Margarita and would not take it off the bill and also charged me $4 for the chips and $3 for the salsa. Needless to say, I won't be taking any more friends there.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was much better than any of the options at our hotel.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We ate at the Tequila Grill twice during our recent stay. The food is good and it's not expensive which is rare in Cancun.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The food was good and so were the drinks. It's not expensive and their staff were friendly and nice. Told us where to go and what to visit. They have $8 all you can eat breakfast which was Great!!!!! I loved their pancakes.