“Gorgeous ocean-view condo, great food, fun for...”
pool,palms, beach & partial view of the villas Pool, Palapas & Carbbean
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View from bedroom balcony
pool,palms, beach & partial view of the villas
Pool, Palapas & Carbbean
Pool at sunset
Beach in front of Villas Nizuc looking toward Punta Cancun
Beach in front of Villas Nizuc looking toward Punta Nizuc & Club Med
Living room w. 2 couches seats 6- also 2 chairs not in photo
Living room & partial view of patio off it.
Living room entertainment center w.satelite TV, DVDs & stereo system
Dining room - seats 8 people
Fully equipped kitchen w. all new appliances
View on entering my villa
Master bedroom & dressing table
Master bedroom, TV & balcony off master bedroom
Master bedroom bed with backlighting
Sink area in master bedroom
Ocean side bedroom w. 2 queen beds & balcony
Lagoon side bedroom w. king & 2 twin beds
First floor bathroom(s) w. double sinks, shower & toilet en suite
My patio with table for 6 & lounge chairs
Sunset lagoon view from our villa
Full rainbow
Pelican visit to our villa
Drone aerial photo of entire villa complex, ocean and lagoon
Drone aerial photo of beach in front of villas facing towards Punta Nizuc
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 19 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
CherylS10...
“Gorgeous ocean-view condo, great food, fun for the whole family!”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

This was our 6th trip to Cancun, 6th stay at Villa Nizuc #26 over the past 14 years and our first review, which is long overdue. #26 was fully remodeled last year and it is gorgeous! We keep going back because we love the location and every time we go we truly relax. Villa Nizuc is a private condo complex, away from the crowds but close enough to the action and restaurants. Playa del Carmen and Tulum aren't too far away for a day trip (about an hour drive) and there is plenty to do in Cancun like snorkeling, shopping at the outdoor mall, visiting a nearby water park or taking a 25 minute boat ride to Isla Mujeres where you can tour the island in a rented golf cart, swim in the turquoise ocean and eat a fabulous dinner at Zoëtry Villa Rolandi. It's a fun way to spend the day, for sure. Over the past 14 years, Cancun has become a popular place to visit which means more restaurant choices, amazing grocery stores and convenient public transportation (buses and taxis. No Uber YET). They even have Costco! This makes it really convenient if you plan on making your own meals. The best thing about staying at this location is that it comes with a wonderful house keeper (Guillermina) and her husband (Roberto) who are also great cooks. You won't ever want to leave! We look forward to our next visit.

Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Aug 21, 2016
Thanks Cheryl, I really appreciate your taking the time to write your very positive review of my condo & Cancun . I certainly hope you will keep coming back to my condo on future Cancun vacations. Marty
chloerees...
Georgia
“Absolutely amazing”
Reviewed July 11, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I would just like to say that the pictures doesn't do the place justice. This place is absolutely gorgeous. There is so much space that no one will ever feel on top of each other. Martin does an amazing job of preparing materials for you so that you have everything you need and more for your trip!

The bus system is the way to go. It picks up right outside of the condo and is one $1 or 10.50 in Mexican pesos. It literally is a route that goes in a circle. We used it to get everywhere we needed to and then some. Undo advise having the housekeeper pick up food for you.nthe supermarket is about 15 min by bus and has everything. It's so inexpensive compared to the U.S.

The security guards are friendly and speak a little spanglish! I felt so safe while I was there. That mean A LOT coming from a person like me. I a, very selective and specific when it comes to my accommodations on vacation. I like this to look a certain way, smell a certain way, be cleaned to a certain degree, etc . I was so pleased with this property. I will definitely recommend to anyone!

Liked best: The amazing Views
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 12, 2016
Thanks for your wonderful review of my condo. I hope you will rent again. Marty
Connie W
Edina, Minnesota
“Great location for family”
Reviewed June 18, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

We just returned from Cancun after a week's stay in Villa #26. We were 2 seniors, our son daughter-in-law and their 12 year old daughter and another 12 year old grandson. The condo itself is in great shape, well designed and maintained. The only drawback is that all three bedrooms are upstairs which could be a problem if you have trouble going up and down stairs. Roberto and Guillermina arrived every day to make beds, clean up, wash dishes, do laundry and generally keep the property in good order.

We also had them prepare dinner for us three times. The meals were delicious and we highly recommend that service. They were also very accommodating to make sure that our kids tastes were taken into account. One evening we had a shrimp and pasta entre planned and our grandson said he hated shrimp so a chicken breast and pasta was prepared for him. When he smelled the aroma of the shrimp cooking he decided he would try them and ended up having 6 shrimp and loving them.

Both kids loved the beach which was lovely. They enjoyed all of the different times of the day and times when there were waves for boogie boarding as well as times for just swimming. The pool is great as well. They have a small inventory of sand buckets, balls, snorkels, masks, and inside games for those mid-day hours when it's best to be out of the direct sun.

They also enjoyed snorkeling in the lagoon near Club Med which is a national park. It is free to use but the hours it is open are 9-5. Everyone who enters the area is required to wear a life jacket. If you don't have your own you can rent one for $5. They also have masks and snorkels for rent.

We would certainly recommend this location to anyone,

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Being on the water and with short walks to the pool and beach.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Jun 19, 2016
Thanks for your very positive review. I greatly appreciate it when renters take the the time to send in a review. I hope you will rent again in the future.
scarolina...
Johns Island, South Carolina
“Refresh and Recharge”
Reviewed January 1, 2016 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

I'm not sure I could say enough wonderful things about Marty's beautiful villa. To start, it's very close to the airport. The property is gated and along the beachfront there is security guard patrolling 24/7. We never felt like we actually needed these safety measures but was still comforting, nonetheless.
Upon arrival we were greeted by Guillermina and Roberto. What a sweet couple! We hired Roberto to cook for us during our stay and Guill was there everyday to clean the ENTIRE villa. The place was always spotless and I feel like she went above and beyond every single day. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Roberto as your chef while there. The food was outstanding (this coming from a self proclaimed foodie)!!! Not only did we not have to lift a finger to cook, but they went grocery shopping for us and had the villa stocked when we arrived. The only "shopping" we had to do was to walk across the street to pick up more beverages :)
Onto the property... The villa is just beautiful. The renovation is top notch. There was plenty of room for 6 women and I had the whole 3rd floor to myself, which is one huge room. Each floor has a good sized balcony with loungers, too.
The grounds are beautifully manicured and it takes about 15 seconds to walk out of the patio door to the pool. The beach is a quick walk down some stairs. Marty has beach chairs to use. There isn't much beach but it certainly didn't stop us from sitting and taking in the salty air.
It is super easy to catch the bus outside the front gates. We took it a couple times. Once to hop the ferry to Isla Mujeres and then to do some shopping. Definitely your cheapest option for getting around.
I would highly recommend walking a few minutes from the villa to Navios, a wonderful, over-water restaurant. We had a private hut for dinner and the food was very good. Very reasonable for the quality, too.
I'm very much looking forward to visiting again. A+ review from me and my crew!!

Traveling group: Extended Family
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 3, 2016
Hi Erin, Thanks for wonderful review. I really appreciate it. I understand the beach was somewhat eroded when you were hear, but renters should know that was due to rough seas that took out a lot of sand. That sand comes back with changes in the current & the beach will be at least 150 feet deep & all sand most of the time. In addition you can swim, sit, walk & go anywhere on the 8 miles of beach of which our beach is a section, since the beach is federal property. Lastly, we are near Punta Nizuc, a natural breakwater, that is a 10 minute walk toward the point. The water & beach there, in front of Club Med, is very calm even when the rest of the beach has strong waves.
Greg M
Spring, Texas
“An outstanding Villa”
Reviewed September 9, 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

The pictures of Marty's beautiful home are even better in person. Each year, a group of friends for well over a decade take a trip. We wanted a lower key option than the hustle and bustle of the hotels. This fit the bill. From the moment you walk in, the only words that come to mind are WOW and AMAZING! Marty did a wonderful job on the remodel of his Villa. Even the Property Brothers from HGTV wouldn't be able to find anything that needs improving. The views from the patio and the balconies are postcard perfect. The Villa is stocked with modern day appliances, a gas grill, TVs, and Wifi. The beach access is amazing and with very few people on that end of the beach. Snorkeling was a fantastic and easy from the beach. A short walk on the beach will get you to Jet Ski rentals and Parasailing. The staff at the guarded front gate were very friendly. They helped us catch the bus in front of the property or hail a taxi. They even suggested eating places and came and got us at night to help release the baby sea turtles in the ocean. There is a conveinent store right across the street. A supermarket is a short bus ride to the mall. Now on to Guillermina and Roberto who take care of the Villa. They come everyday but Sunday. They are so helpful and friendly. They answered any questions we had and had suggestions for excursions to do. Our last night, the 8 of us sat at the large table and all were beyond thrilled with our first trip to Cancun. This will not be our last trip and we will definitely be back to this Villa!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amazing updated Villa and the huge pool.
Liked least: nothing at all
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Sep 10, 2015
Thanks for taking the time to submit your very positive review of my condo. Marty
lreeves20...
McKinney, Texas
“Rare honesty and integrity”
Reviewed June 7, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This note is long over do. My wife and I had planned a family vacation for my children and grandchildren for over a year. After extensive research we settled on this lovely villa , signed a contract and paid our deposit. Unfortunately, our trip had to be cancelled 4 months out. I contacted Martin to let him know. He said he would refund our several hundred dollar deposit if he could rent the unit over our selected dates. It was a nice gesture but frankly I never expected to see the money again. About 6 weeks later, to my surprise, I received a check in the mail for a full refund of the deposit! It is rare to see this kind of honesty and integrity in today's world. Reading the positive reviews on this property and it's management does not surprise me after my dealings with Martin. He is a class act and we will definitely try to make this trip happen again!

Traveling group: Other
Your age range 65+
Ryan M
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Fantastic townhouse!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Townhouse was exceptional and surpassed our expectations. We had 3 adults and 3 kids, and the space was perfect. Great location, peaceful with own pool, clean and updated interior, and wonderful caretakers! Certainly recommend!

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing