“Amazingly!”

Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Do not hesitate! Very small, personal touch, chef explains the menu. Extremely high quality.

A fusion of French and Mexican favors. A 5 diamond restaurant at affordable prices.

Menu changes daily. Deserts were the fantastic. We let the chef choose his favorites.

A must do!

Date of visit: September 2016
5  Thank EricArb

Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

We had the best meal of our entire Mexican vacation at this restaurant. The chef was there and personally made every single dish and delivered almost every dish out to us personally. The owner was so gracious and friendly, going out of her way to make our evening special. The food was absolutely delicious, inventive, and very fresh. Presentations were just as lovely as the food was delicious. Overall it was a very reasonably priced restaurant for the quality of the food. There was even a piano player in this small, intimate restaurant of about eight tables. Don't miss this restaurant if you can have a chance to eat here.

3  Thank BostonBostonGirl
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant for the first time last night. It was wonderful. Sonya the owner and Chef Ben were warm and friendly, and the cuisine was inspired and top notch. You must order the cheese souffle as it is awesome. The tuna was fresh and delightful with a great sauce. My wife had the lamb which was Savory, and I had a beef dish with a coffee sauce that was really good. The place is small and intimate, so make a reservation. You will be very happy you chose to go to dinner here

2  Thank Darren L
Reviewed August 6, 2016

This restaurant has only 10 tables but the food was incredible and the service by the chef and owner may this dinning experience special. Small menu but something for everyone. Frois Gras with blueberry sauce followed by slow cooked Cochin wth and Arabic sauce was incredible only to be topped by the deserts. if you are a foodie you should not miss dinning at this restaurant.

3  Thank stevepV2823YU
Reviewed August 2, 2016

The restaurant is located just beyond the northern end of Blvd Kukulcan in the main city of Cancun - the interiors are minimalist but decorated with paintings by local artists. The hostess is a Mexican lady who has partnered with a French chef - together they create fusion food with local produce and flavours. I was lucky to find a table without a reservation.

The local wine - Monte Xanic - that I opted for was fantastic. For appetizers I had a foie gras served on a tortilla with caramelized onions and a tangy sauce - the combination was perfect. For mains I opted for a chicken mole - with the mole sauce prepared in house with cocoa, chilies, fruits and other ingredients. While the dish was another infusion of flavours in the mouth with tender chicken and mole - it was a nice introduction to authentic Oaxaca dish - however, I wouldn't be dying to have it very often - just a matter of personal taste.

I didn't have any room for desserts.

This meal was very different from the other meals I had during my stay in Mexico; do visit if you are up for a fusion Mex meal.

Date of visit: February 2016