Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Cancun Catamarans tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I can't say enough about how awesome this trip was. This will be something that I do every single time I come to Cancun, which is annually. Book this through your Resort to get the best price. We paid $100 US and spent the entire day in paradise. I want to give a big thank you to tour guide, Alla, bartender, David, photographer Allison, captain, first mate, Jiovanni and the rest of the crew on catamaran 8 on October 30th. It was our wedding anniversary and we spent the day sailing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, drinking, exploring Isla Mujeres and then the sail back. Everything was pure perfection thank you everybody it was amazing.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

We spent the day sailing with our young children (6&2) to Isla Mujures. This was one of the best excursions we have ever been on as a family.
The crew were wonderful. They were extremely hospitable and friendly , always making sure we had drinks and explaining very clearly where we were going and the itinerary for the day.

We set off from Cancun and stopped shortly afterwards for snorkelling , then it was onwards to the Island for some time to explore . We loved the sights and smells and atmosphere of it all. The beach is so beautiful.

On the way back we stopped for a buffet lunch and drinks at what I believe was a private island . There was also time for another quick swim before we boarded to head bsck to Cancun.

The atmosphere was fabulous , we loved mixing with the locals and tourists and there was a real brilliant mix of young, old and families on our trip. We were all up dancing at the end.

It really was one of the best days of our holiday and a trip we will always remember .

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

This trip was the most memorable but also the worst customer service I had ever experienced from one crew member in particular. All around it is a great boat the crew was superb. My family and I sailed on Lady Caroline and Eric was the first host. From the time Eric got on the boat he was very rude to my family. The first incident was when we stop to snorkel (which was only 15 min not 30) he was very rude to me when I asked him a question. Out of resentment he didn’t tie my life jacket on correctly and it unraveled the time I hit the water. The second time is when we reach the island and he was giving direction on when to come back to the boat. I couldn’t hear him over the loud background so I waited until he finished and asked when we got off the boat. He told me to find out from someone else because I wasn’t listening. Mind you I’m a single woman traveling with 3 small kids in a country and language foreign to me. At that point I was scared for my life. I was afraid to get back on the boat. I had to walk around and ask the locals and other people who were in the boat for direction. I sat next to the dock were we departed until the boat came back bcus I was afraid we would be left on the island for 3 hours. When I made it back to my destination I was in tears. I went to the front and asked for the manager they told me they don’t give out managers name. I felt like I was bullied into a corner and in fear for me and my children’s life. My son started crying when he seen me upset. The rest of the crew was very helpful with making sure my family and I were safe.

Reviewed January 27, 2018

The crew of the Max was beyond accommodating to anything that arose on our trip! We will never forget how great the crew and our guide Julio were. If you are looking for a day away from resorts this is a must!

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

The crew was entetaining and kind. They even transelated to english when they were asked! We had the best time in Isla

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

They don't show you that there are 50 people piled onto this boat! The beach that they took us to, you couldn't even get in because the water was so nasty! When we went snorkeling they ran out of fins so there were a lot of us that had to try and keep up with no flippers. They swam through so fast that you couldn't see any sea life at all!!!

Reviewed July 14, 2017

I traveled with Cancun Sailings with my family: my 18 years old son, my fifteen year old daughter, and my 12 year old son. Going into the trip, I thought it was going to be very relaxing and peaceful, but I was completely wrong! The staff there is super kind and do meet your needs, however, they hand out alcohol like crazy, more specifically tequila. I don't know if this is just my experience or not, but I felt like I was on a party boat. There were so many people drinking and dancing on the boat, and it was enjoyable. The service was good and the drunk people were also good entertainment. Unfortunately, here comes the negative part of my review. Basically-- the island sucks. Isla Mujeres was so boring and so crowded that there was nothing to do in the short two hours of time we were given there to explore. First off-- the beach isn't that impressive, it's small with hundreds of people inside of the water because the heat is unbearable, but to top it off, you have to pay money to rent a beach chair to lounge on and place your belongings (which is absurd, if you ask me). However, that's not where it ends. The food there is also very meh and the island part of the trip is just overall unbearable and painful because of the torching heat with nothing to do. But, I won't let this take away from Cancun Sailings, because overall, this was a memorable trip and I'm glad that I went and had fun on the boat, it's just that Isla Mujeres was a total disappointment and I ended up having way more fun on the boat ride than the actual trip to the island. I personally do not thinking I will be coming back, but I do recommend trying it out once because it is quite a fun experience on the boat!

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

This was a total let down. We were signed up for a day of cruising the ocean, snorkeling, parasailing and lunch and then an island tour. The wait for our boat was over an hour and a half. That was #1then whe we got to the snorkeling sight my 10 y/o was not comfortable doing it and we were last getting off a boat of about 30 ppl they screamed and yelled at her to get back on the the boat. They were rude and totally unfriendly star the entire time. I would not recommend anyone take this tour every waste of the me and money especially if you have yet bug children.

Reviewed February 20, 2017

We did a four hour Catamaran tour. It included a short ride to a snorkel site. The sight was very good, although I have been to better sites on the same reef in Roatan. There was a lot of good coral, fish and other sea creatures. Following the snorkel we cruised around inside the reef for awhile. Cocktails were ample. Really enjoyed the day.

MichaelChen2015, Manager at Cancun Catamarans, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the day!

Reviewed February 18, 2017

We were on boat called Induna 70. We experienced THE best day adventure ever!, Seriuosly, don't book with anyone but Loving Tours who use Cancun Catamarans. The crew was second to none...several to help you board, swim, snorkel, drink, eat, ...so attentive and so very professional...tons of fun and lots of drinks, great bartender, also paid attention all kids and elderly alike! Buffet meal on beach site was over the moon delicious..good value...lots of hammocks, etc. nice servers....the trip seemed to never end...adventure after adventure with unlimited drinks served indivually...try the seat on the spinnakker daily! Great photographers too.....Isla is lovely, kinda crowded but fun. We had best time ever with this boat crew and the tour people set up everything precisely to the minute. Great drivers as well...don't miss it!