“Enchiladas and Margaritas”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Manhattan Beach, California
“Enchiladas and Margaritas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2011

Went here for dinner with friends last week. It the place itself didn't seem like anything special, but I enjoyed my meal and everyone else seemed to enjoy theirs. We had a coupon for free margaritas (how can you go wrong with that?) and they sure helped set the mood for the fun relaxing time we had at dinner as well as our trip.
I had the enchiladas, I'm not sure what kind of cheese they put on them, but it was heavenly. My friends fajitas looked and smelled delicious as well.
All in all, I would go back again.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Epeg

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2011

I had lunch at the La Linda restaurant in Cancun on February 14, 2011. My Argentinian steak was delicious. The coffee they serve is instant, so don't bother.

• Visited February 2011
Isanti, Minnesota
“NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OR MONEY !!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2010

We went to Mexico for my 60th birthday, and I wanted Lobster Bisque. The waiter at the door said they had it, but when we saw the menu they didn't. Just said yes to get us in the door. Resigned , none of the other restaurants we looked at had it either, I ordered the Ribeye, and right away the waitress said, oh oh, just a minute, I think we are out. She came right back from the kitchen and said "it's ok". There was only one other table, and they left about 15 min after we arrived. We waited and waited, finally got our food, and I received a New York Strip. I ate it anyway, starving, and when I pointed out to the 2 servers that it was a NY strip and not a ribeye, they didn't deny it, just asked if I like it. I said not really. If I had wanted a NY strip I would have ordered it. I paid the ribeye price, and even had to pay for my own birthday dessert. I didn't even get a "Happy Birthday' from either of them. Jerks.

Kennett, Missouri
“Terrible Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2010

My wife and I happened to be walking by and were looking for a place that had lobster for me and Mexican Cuisine for her. This place did not fit the bill. They have a large menu but the food is terrible. I doubt many will read this since this restaurant isn't likely to be some place that someone would research before coming here, my food was tough, and tasteless.

1 Thank dsjewell