I'm usually fine with staying at cheaper hotels, but here I'd recommend paying the extra money to stay at a better hotel. The location was okay. We could hear everything that happened in the rooms next to and above us. Kevin, the party guy; was good but the rest of the service wasn't anything special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the line of the first resorts in the hotel zone of Cancun Imperial Las Perlas is a property that is located beachfront, has 6 buildings of 3 floors each, it is unique for having a restaurant on the sea from where you can appreciate the beautiful Island of Women. It is a 100% Mexican Hotel, for construction you can enjoy partial views of the sea area, pool or lagoon. Its location is perfect if you are coming for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Perlas Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun