My partner and I went went with my 2 sisters and mum and dad to stay in Imperial Las Perlas. We drove past all the nice hotels and ended up at this dump.
We decided to make the most of it and went in with the attitude of "we are in Mexico, we dont care where we are staying". However, seeing the same food stay out all day for all the courses without being covered, being dive bombed by bats about 6am two mornings in a row, being woken up by a large grasshopper in our room, being less than impressed by the tiny tiny seaweed covered beach and the rather rude receptionist was enough for us to only stay there for 2 nights until our rep moved us to Oasis Palm Beach for only £90 each.
Im glad we moved as our holiday wouldve been ruined. This hotel was GROSS
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the line of the first resorts in the hotel zone of Cancun Imperial Las Perlas is a property that is located beachfront, has 6 buildings of 3 floors each, it is unique for having a restaurant on the sea from where you can appreciate the beautiful Island of Women. It is a 100% Mexican Hotel, for construction you can enjoy partial views of the sea area, pool or lagoon. Its location is perfect if you are coming for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Las Perlas Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun