My boyfriend and I stayed here for an all-inclusive week and I had the time of my life! Granted, the front desk ripped me off when I exchanged US$ for pesos (so take a 5 min bus ride down to the little caracan or something mall and theyll be fair), the room key was tricky sometimes, and the food was medium at best. But that all was made up for by the AWESOME bartenders, Elsalvio and Miguel, the amazing people that you got to know because the hotel isn't nearly as big as others. We met soo many different people and saw their rooms too. Every room is different as far as the lay-out and size goes but overall they were all good. Our airconditioner worked almost too well and the maids were always really friendly. We even forgot to tip ours a couple days and the room was still really good. No complaints at all. We had friends at the 5-star Oasis hotel at the other end of the hotel zone, and even though that hotel is nice, we waited 40 minutes for one drink (NO LIE!!) it was SO busy you could barely move, let alone talk to people and ever see them again. At Imperial you see your new friends everyday and become really good friends - I'm going to see my new friends again for sure after spending so much time together at the hotel and exploring the Isla de mujeres with them for a full day of endless fun. Really, I couldn't have had a better time. I mean yeah, after you drop others off at the fancy lobbies of the 5-star hotels you kind of think, "oh no" when you walk into the lobby and walk up the narrow stairs to your room, but don't be influenced by the negative reviews of this place. IT'S AMAZING!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the line of the first resorts in the hotel zone of Cancun Imperial Las Perlas is a property that is located beachfront, has 6 buildings of 3 floors each, it is unique for having a restaurant on the sea from where you can appreciate the beautiful Island of Women. It is a 100% Mexican Hotel, for construction you can enjoy partial views of the sea area, pool or lagoon. Its location is perfect if you are coming for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Perlas Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun