We basically just stood in this place to sleep. We were in town where all the fun was at almost everynight because this hotel is not around anything. Its closer to downtown which in fact isnt a good thing. Im assuming you would have to go in a group in order to enjoy this place other than that the beach was dirty the water has alot of sea weed. Hotel was ok but its a walk up. Id rather pay more and stay at a better hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the line of the first resorts in the hotel zone of Cancun Imperial Las Perlas is a property that is located beachfront, has 6 buildings of 3 floors each, it is unique for having a restaurant on the sea from where you can appreciate the beautiful Island of Women. It is a 100% Mexican Hotel, for construction you can enjoy partial views of the sea area, pool or lagoon. Its location is perfect if you are coming for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Perlas Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun