Stayed here for springbreak 2013, what a blast we had! lol! Kevin the party guy is the best so if you are after a party see Kevin! (Kev if you are reading this we are the three welsh boys! lol!) Hotel is well located and close to cancun central, just hop onto the 24hr buses for $1 and you're sorted. It is also next door to a convenience shop and atm which is very handy. We wasn't expecting much, the hotel is generally outdated however the staff are great!! The food is traditional mexican and is okay, beer and cocktails are always on tap and are in plentiful supply! :D Rooms are always spotlessly clean and most of the staff speak good english. Wifi is only avaliable in reception which can be annoying but then you get to meet everybody else in the hotel! Overall the hotel is very good for the price! Thank you for a great holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the line of the first resorts in the hotel zone of Cancun Imperial Las Perlas is a property that is located beachfront, has 6 buildings of 3 floors each, it is unique for having a restaurant on the sea from where you can appreciate the beautiful Island of Women. It is a 100% Mexican Hotel, for construction you can enjoy partial views of the sea area, pool or lagoon. Its location is perfect if you are coming for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Las Perlas Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun