The room decoration needs updating ASAP! The staff were particularly unhelpful unless they were taking money off you for a dodgy deal. On the last day 2 members of staff wouldn't assist us organising our airport transfers. I suppose they didn't feel the need to be nice to us anymore as they couldn't make anymore cash off us.
My speakers reference is because between 8 & 11pm the outside bar speakers are blasting even when there is nobody there. It feels like you're in a nightclub every evening without the possibility of chilling out. Really inconsiderate!! I've been to Ibiza 8 times but this was just silly!
Could put up with the dated rooms if the staff or the noise pollution wasn't so bad.
Also there was a pubic hair in the shower soap tray the entire week, I suppose it was our job to clean that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the line of the first resorts in the hotel zone of Cancun Imperial Las Perlas is a property that is located beachfront, has 6 buildings of 3 floors each, it is unique for having a restaurant on the sea from where you can appreciate the beautiful Island of Women. It is a 100% Mexican Hotel, for construction you can enjoy partial views of the sea area, pool or lagoon. Its location is perfect if you are coming for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Perlas Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Imperial Las Perlas
- Imperial Perlas Cancun
- Imperial Las Perlas Cancun Mexico
- Imperial Las Perlas Hotel Cancun